Elon cheated on Grimes with Amber Heard

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

The defamation case? Wasn't there a video explicitly showing how abusive Johnny Depp was towards Amber?

He didn't hit her in the video and it was proven that she was the one abusing him physically and mentally.

Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

The defamation case? Wasn't there a video explicitly showing how abusive Johnny Depp was towards Amber?

They proved that she was lying about 90% of it and that majority of it was Depp defending himself against her. 

She practically tore off his finger with a bottle or something. He's a big drinker and gets angry as far as I know but I'm fairly certain they proved that she made it all up and doctored the photos. 

I think its fake, its not being reported anywhere else :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I just keep wondering what is so special about Elon Musk to be involved in these relationships scandals :poot: 

young billionare

LaLa

Whew, Elon Musk, Johnny Depp, Amber Heard... lot of people in this story I do not care for :lana:

I feel terrible for Grimes though, as she's pregnant and now it'll be a whole-ass mess to disentangle herself from Elon

QueenMortuana

There's no timestamp on the shots of Amber and Elon so it just seems they're trying to create this narrative that he's cheating on Grimes. And they're still following each other. 

Regina George
Regina George
1 minute ago, PoCHEMist said:

Who will tell them

:billie:

Tell us what?

HeavyPunkLover
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This bitch has been cheating on poor guy with whole bunch of actors and she dared to say he's the abuser 

This

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

freebit

I'm confused, Elon and Amber are old tea and this is old footage. He's got with Grimes after him & Amber broke up. Am I missing something? 

I suspect this is just a clickbait title from that website.

Archived