Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Ray Okay (Rosa) for PAPER Magazine

COOOK

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Why the hell are you being rude when I literally just wrote basic reply? Was I rude to him or you? :awkney:

And I'm not even pressed but it seems like you are for whatever reason. 

i agree with your analysis. actually, there are several pieces out there addressing this shifting of celebrity culture. Back in the day people wanted to hear about Brad Pitt and big movie stars, now they want the dirtiest dirt and tiny details on more "normal people" like youtube stars, kardashians, etc.. 

celeb culture is changing with technology.  see this for example:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/under30network/2017/06/20/why-youtube-stars-influence-millennials-more-than-traditional-celebrities/#4fe5253248c6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Gagi said:

Well, obviously :huntyga:

I of course get your point of view! But I feel like the people that REALLY get famous on those platforms (like not talking about people with 10 or 20k followers), whether it’s YouTube or Tik Tok, are at least a BIT talented, let it be comedic or entertaining specifically for their audience

Hmm I see your point and well I have to agree.. Maybe I'm wrong about all this and should be more inclusive when it comes to being celebrity.. I just (in my mind) don't see them as celebrities.. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Fish said:

i agree with your analysis. actually, there are several pieces out there addressing this shifting of celebrity culture. Back in the day people wanted to hear about Brad Pitt and big movie stars, now they want the dirtiest dirt and tiny details on more "normal people" like youtube stars, kardashians, etc.. 

celeb culture is changing with technology.  see this for example:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/under30network/2017/06/20/why-youtube-stars-influence-millennials-more-than-traditional-celebrities/#4fe5253248c6

Yes that's my point exactly! I just don't like how we are too obsessed with drama and someone doing the most basic things when back in the day we admired actors, actresses, musicians, etc... I will def read this article! Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Yes that's my point exactly! I just don't like how we are too obsessed with drama and someone doing the most basic things when back in the day we admired actors, actresses, musicians, etc... I will def read this article! Thank you! 

im not sure the change is only for the worst, and im not sure back in the days celeb culture was more healthier, maybe just different. a lot to unpack about this topic tbh 

6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Hmm I see your point and well I have to agree.. Maybe I'm wrong about all this and should be more inclusive when it comes to being celebrity.. I just (in my mind) don't see them as celebrities.. 

You’re so cute for real, for me it’s not about who’s right or wrong, it’s just a pop forum and we can discuss our thoughts and get to know the opinions of others. :sara:

You’re always so mature and nice, you didn’t do anything wrong or write something offensive anyway! 

Regina George
Just now, Fish said:

im not sure the change is only for the worst, and im not sure back in the days celeb culture was more healthier, maybe just different. a lot to unpack about this topic tbh 

I think it was the fascination of not being able to see them everyday and to know their personality that well.. Nowadays everyone shares everything daily.. We know what every single celebrity is doing and where they are it feels like.. They are just much more accessible and I think that's the reason that your everyday person can become famous now more easily.. Fascination and this old fan experience is completely lost.. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

You’re so cute for real, for me it’s not about who’s right or wrong, it’s just a pop forum and we can discuss our thoughts and get to know the opinions of others. :sara:

You’re always so mature and nice, you didn’t do anything wrong or write something offensive anyway! 

OMG thank you for that! it actually means a lot to me! :heart: I totally agree with what you wrote about discussion on here!

Spoiler

Also I see you.. you're a hottie 

693F2DA9-7F34-43D5-9ACE-E19E29EC9214.thu

gretchen amp GIF

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

OMG thank you for that! it actually means a lot to me! :heart: I totally agree with what you wrote about discussion on here!

Reveal hidden contents

Also I see you.. you're a hottie 

693F2DA9-7F34-43D5-9ACE-E19E29EC9214.thu

gretchen amp GIF

Thank you so much, literal icon :heart:

Archived