celeb

Adam Ray Okay (Rosa) for PAPER Magazine

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I'm sorry but why are tiktok/youtube users being treated like celebrities? :huntyga: I mean good for her but no.. What happened to the time where we actually had to work EXTRA HARD to become celebrities?

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

What happened to the time where we actually had to work EXTRA HARD to become celebrities?

when did that happen exactly? i thought all you needed to was leak a sextape or **** someone and their brother

Regina George
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

when did that happen exactly? i thought all you needed to was leak a sextape or **** someone and their brother

That is extra work tho.. Also saying Kim became popular because of her sex tape is not true.. Her show is what made her and her family popular. Not everyone can do that but everyone can make tiktoks. 

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

That is extra work tho.. Also saying Kim became popular because of her sex tape is not true.. Her show is what made her and her family popular. Not everyone can do that but everyone can make tiktoks. 

Kuwtk may of made the Family popular but everyone found out who kim was through the tape 

TortureMeOnReplay
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but why are tiktok/youtube users being treated like celebrities? :huntyga: I mean good for her but no.. What happened to the time where we actually had to work EXTRA HARD to become celebrities?

I'm not saying I disagree with what you said, but honestly this is what every generation thinks of the upcoming generation of celebrities. I think Adam is overrated though :teehee:

Regina George
Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

Kuwtk may of made the Family popular but everyone found out who kim was through the tape 

Yes but that tape got traction because of Ray J who was popular at the time.. Also Kim was kinda popular before because she was close friends with Paris Hilton.. 

11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The majority of olden celebrities came from a place of privilege that allowed them to succeed in the way they did, along with their hard work. The internet is just now making sure that anyone -- despite their status -- can potentially be a celebrity if they try. IMO that's better for everyone.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

MaryJaneHolland

I mean yeah, but just another quick lil meme :poot: No need for magazine editorials and ѕhit

VOLANTIS

Peg Hughes *exists*

Someone born in 1644:

14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I mean good for her but no.. What happened to the time where we actually had to be born with a penis to become celebrities?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived