💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Ray Okay (Rosa) for PAPER Magazine

COOOK

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, justhislife said:

I'm not saying I disagree with what you said, but honestly this is what every generation thinks of the upcoming generation of celebrities. I think Adam is overrated though :teehee:

It could be but I honestly don't remember people becoming famous for nothing like they do now... Even Rebecca Black had to work on that song and film the video and actually spend some real money to become famous.. Now all you have to do is do messy make up and say ''you gotta dollar?'' 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Peg Hughes *exists*

Someone born in 1644:

If saying ''You gotta dollar'' and looking messy while doing it is the future of this world then I don't want it.. :billie: 

4 minutes ago, gag said:

The majority of olden celebrities came from a place of privilege that allowed them to succeed in the way they did, along with their hard work. The internet is just now making sure that anyone -- despite their status -- can potentially be a celebrity if they try. IMO that's better for everyone.

I understand you.. I think it's amazing that we have those things now but let's showcase some talent and then be rewarded not just play dumb and say nonsense.. It's not tiktok that's problem, it's the content that becomes famous.. I like him, I think he is funny but do I think he deserves to grace a magazine cover or a story? no.. 

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

It could be but I honestly don't remember people becoming famous for nothing like they do now... Even Rebecca Black had to work on that song and film the video and actually spend some real money to become famous.. Now all you have to do is do messy make up and say ''you gotta dollar?'' 

I mean....Shane Dawson and Shanaynay were a thing 10 years ago for doing the exact same thing

Regina George
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I mean....Shane Dawson and Shanaynay were a thing 10 years ago for doing the exact same thing

But was Shane Dawson on major magazine covers or invited to promote major fashion brand or to go to major music/movie event 10 years ago? :huntyga: He was celebrity amongst kids who watched youtube and that's that... He was never legit celebrity they make them to be nowadays.. 

FlopSlurper

alotta people will be scared here, and I'll name em. Starting with haus labs

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

But was Shane Dawson on major magazine covers or invited to promote major fashion brand or to go to major music/movie event 10 years ago? :huntyga: He was celebrity amongst kids who watched youtube and that's that... He was never legit celebrity they make them to be nowadays.. 

I do think he did go to a couple music and movie events back then, but you also have to keep in mind YouTube was a different place with not as much of a platform. Plus Social Media Marketing wasn't a thing back then honestly. There's no doubt in my mind he would have seen the same treatment back then if these were things 10 years ago. 

sillynate
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

If saying ''You gotta dollar'' and looking messy while doing it is the future of this world then I don't want it.. :billie: 

I understand you.. I think it's amazing that we have those things now but let's showcase some talent and then be rewarded not just play dumb and say nonsense.. It's not tiktok that's problem, it's the content that becomes famous.. I like him, I think he is funny but do I think he deserves to grace a magazine cover or a story? no.. 

It’s comedy that I can relate to as someone of Latin decent because I knew someone like Rosa in school

Regina George
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

I do think he did go to a couple music and movie events back then, but you also have to keep in mind YouTube was a different place with not as much of a platform. Plus Social Media Marketing wasn't a thing back then honestly. There's no doubt in my mind he would have seen the same treatment back then if these were things 10 years ago. 

Well I think that's the problem honestly.. The age we live in.. I mean it's just my opinion.. People will disagree with it but I miss the time where celebrity was actually a celebrity and people had to showcase some talent to be famous..

26 minutes ago, Regina George said:

That is extra work tho.. Also saying Kim became popular because of her sex tape is not true.. Her show is what made her and her family popular. Not everyone can do that but everyone can make tiktoks. 

Everyone can do a show theoretically.

If it’s entertaining is another chapter but that could be said about Tik Tok. Also, not everybody on Tik Tok gets famous. 

Regina George
Just now, Gagi said:

Everyone can do a show theoretically.

If it’s entertaining is another chapter but that could be said about Tik Tok. Also, not everybody on Tik Tok gets famous. 

Exactly my point.. Everyone can do it but not everyone can make it entertaining and they kinda did.. 

True but can we agree that people become famous for the stupidest reasons on TikTok? 

Altair
38 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but why are tiktok/youtube users being treated like celebrities? :huntyga: I mean good for her but no.. What happened to the time where we actually had to work EXTRA HARD to become celebrities?

Stay pressed 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Altair said:

Stay pressed 

Why the hell are you being rude when I literally just wrote basic reply? Was I rude to him or you? :awkney:

And I'm not even pressed but it seems like you are for whatever reason. 

imitalian

Love that for him but it's kinda scary haw fast you can go from nothing to a star these days

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Exactly my point.. Everyone can do it but not everyone can make it entertaining and they kinda did.. 

True but can we agree that people become famous for the stupidest reasons on TikTok? 

Well, obviously :huntyga:

I of course get your point of view! But I feel like the people that REALLY get famous on those platforms (like not talking about people with 10 or 20k followers), whether it’s YouTube or Tik Tok, are at least a BIT talented, let it be comedic or entertaining specifically for their audience

Guest Adarsh

It’s PAPER magazine. It’s about pop culture. Not y’all acting like he’s on the cover of TIME :air:

Archived