lucky doll..

ย 

xoxo

ParentalAdvisory

oh wow this is one of those extrem expensive dolls

ย 

wonder if he really F c k s her or just use it for instagram attention

Helxig

K so I don't vibe with this video because they seem like utter douchebags (also kinda flouting their wealth which is yuck) and you know that sex doll costs many thousands of dollars...

But I think it's so funny that half of you who are calling this gross probably get raw dogged by otal strangers every other weekend and have fantasies about bukakke parties :laughga:ย  like calm down with the double standards

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, uo111 said:

6 pages in and still can't understand why this is disgusting...

maybe the ggd members are too young for the concept of sex doll, and just put their sjw attitude on and just jumped the wrong bandwagon. and very few sane like us just seeing a weird overreacting group condemning what? the sex doll? the cringe? i just don't get it. they also don't get it and aren't genuinely offended, but hey react first because i have to jump the sjw/hate bandwagon, not realizing that it is just a total non-issue. social media mentality, hyper-reacting.

36 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

maybe the ggd members are too young for the concept of sex doll, and just put their sjw attitude on and just jumped the wrong bandwagon. and very few sane like us just seeing a weird overreacting group condemning what? the sex doll? the cringe? i just don't get it. they also don't get it and aren't genuinely offended, but hey react first because i have to jump the sjw/hate bandwagon, not realizing that it is just a total non-issue. social media mentality, hyper-reacting.

You're the only one in this thread psychoanalysing peopleย :laughga:

If there's offended people in here it's not the people laughing at celebrity cringeย :laughga:

headspin, happiness, DEฬคฬฃAฬขฬฏอ”ฬ˜Tออ™ฬ—ฬŸฬซHอกอ…ฬ—ฬ™

ChromeAngel

I want him to wrap his thighs across my face all night long as I take in deep breaths savoring his scent after a long hot dayย :vegas:

Archived