💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

HausOfG
58 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I am LIVING for your content. And how people don't believe you but the truth always comes out, very relatable. I knew so much behind the scenes stuff happening with LG in 2013 / 2014, but if I even hinted at what was really going on, I was attacked or laughed at. 

I actually quoted this to ask which show this "dreamy" character was on so I could figure out who the actor is, but I just figured it out. 

Do you listen to or know anything about the CDAN podcast or Enty Lawyer? Since you're on the inside of the industry, I'm curious if you think his stuff is mostly insider knowledge or conspiracy.

What's she been right about? She said every guy Gaga has dated is trash pretty much from day one. It's just what she does. She's started to turn on Michael now too 😅 And if she's that good with "content" why oh why was she so off base about Bradga. She had them full on madly in love and Bradley was going to risk it all for her. That they broke up with their exes to be together. 

Damn, if she had some legit Tea I'd be here for it but she just hates on any guy she dates and is all "I TOLD YOU SO" when they break up

Trust me, if this chick knew that Taylor cheated on Gaga with a PA she would have posted it. She's clearly not afraid to give her opinions. 

But believe what you want to believe. I'm just waiting for her to give us some tea on Michael seeing as she's apparently in the industry. 

As for ENTY, seeing as he had a disclaimer on his website saying basically that he took poetic license or some phrase to say that he made sh*t up, I think you can take everything he says with a pinch of salt. I remember Jennie Garth and her ex husband calling him out for his lies during their divorce. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

I am LIVING for your content. And how people don't believe you but the truth always comes out, very relatable. I knew so much behind the scenes stuff happening with LG in 2013 / 2014, but if I even hinted at what was really going on, I was attacked or laughed at. 

I actually quoted this to ask which show this "dreamy" character was on so I could figure out who the actor is, but I just figured it out. 

Do you listen to or know anything about the CDAN podcast or Enty Lawyer? Since you're on the inside of the industry, I'm curious if you think his stuff is mostly insider knowledge or conspiracy.

It’s the GGD way. Being attacked for knowing anything. Jealousy is tragic really. Anyone can know what I know. Get an internship, work your ass off and get a good job in Hollywood. Easy peasy. 

I am glad you figured it out. I wasn’t being that subtle using “dreamy” 😂😂

Enty Lawyer is hot garbage. But he does get some things right. I would suspect people feed him info, and some lucky guesses. A lot of this ish ain’t hard to figure out. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Ashley
11 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

And are we not talking about how she outed him on doing heavy drugs? cause if y'all gonna ignore that piece of information, I know for sure I'm not 

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

"If you could find a dry way I'd forever be still", our girl was giving us all this tea, but mixed with some poetry 

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

I interpreted that line the same way when Joanne came out but no one agreed lol. :selena:

That + that video of him literally being carried by her bodyguards because he was so drunk, fans of his show meeting him on set saying he reeked of alcohol, and it’s safe to assume he has substance abuse issues. I’m glad Gaga cut him along with Tara out of her life.

3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Since I won't be watching, which ex-fiance is it?

Taylor Kinney

15 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

edit: nvm it IS taylor.. f*ckin yikesss

I wonder what Carino is like

2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I interpreted that line the same way when Joanne came out but no one agreed lol. :selena:

That + that video of him literally being carried by her bodyguards because he was so drunk, fans of his show meeting him on set saying he reeked of alcohol, and it’s safe to assume he has substance abuse issues. I’m glad Gaga cut him along with Tara out of her life.

I thought Tara left because of health related issues?

Regardless, I wonder how Tara is doing.

weed

omggggg didymus was permabanned since commenting :nooo::nooo: at least they got that funny reply on the first page

edit: omg I'm shook!!! I was expecting Carino but omfg TAYLOR!!! that's crazy... I always thought he was like a regular dude and was over it. I never rly liked him ever since a rumor he told gaga to be less crazy in like 2012 

GagaUnderYou
4 hours ago, HausOfG said:

No. It means she wouldn't wanna fck him

right, but he could still be sexually attracted to her and want to have sex with a lesbian if she was down so he probably thought they looked similar and went for it. 

HausOfG
9 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

right, but he could still be sexually attracted to her and want to have sex with a lesbian if she was down so he probably thought they looked similar and went for it. 

Yeah but any lesbian I know doesn't want **** so really wouldn't be down. 

Anyway I googled and Monica identifies as bisexual and was married to a man and I think  is now with a woman 

HausOfG
39 minutes ago, weed said:

omggggg didymus was permabanned since commenting :nooo::nooo: at least they got that funny reply on the first page

edit: omg I'm shook!!! I was expecting Carino but omfg TAYLOR!!! that's crazy... I always thought he was like a regular dude and was over it. I never rly liked him ever since a rumor he told gaga to be less crazy in like 2012 

I don't think that's true. Gaga told Stern that Taylor always supported her during her transformations. This was after they broke up. 

HausOfG
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

It’s the GGD way. Being attacked for knowing anything. Jealousy is tragic really. Anyone can know what I know. Get an internship, work your ass off and get a good job in Hollywood. Easy peasy. 

I am glad you figured it out. I wasn’t being that subtle using “dreamy” 😂😂

Enty Lawyer is hot garbage. But he does get some things right. I would suspect people feed him info, and some lucky guesses. A lot of this ish ain’t hard to figure out. 

Okay so tell us the tea about Michael. Quick, before they break up and you do your usual "I told y'all" because it doesn't count then. Give us the specifics beforehand and maybe people will take you more seriously. Until then you're just a gossip like the rest of us. 

Oh and you still flopped hard on Bradga :ohwell:

lavenderblondee

I don’t get why people post YT videos annihilating people. it is so cringe to me. 
regardless, I wish I could remember the insider I heavily followed back before the Joanne era :selena: But he spilled the tea that Taylor was busted cheating in Chicago on the set of his show.

I always wondered and STILL wonder what happened. I loved them together :bradley: I also loved Gagz and luc so no one can take anything I say seriously about her love life :ladyhaha:

Archived