Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

Y’all in denial ( from lemonade poem’s collection by Beyoncé). :billie:

HDD article always predicts albums that are vying for no.1 positions. With Pearl Jam, The Weeknd and 5SOM are only albums mentioned, Dua faces a slim chance to get into top 2. Not to mention, HDD always predict a whole full week since the beginning of time. Disrespecting OP’s years in observing the chart and spreading false hope and fake news to disappoint more Dua stans further.

Anyway, bookmark has been saved. :billie:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Regardless of debut album or not, I claim Dua's debut outsold Joanne and Cheek to Cheek (Gaga albums).

Girl Joanne was certified platinum three years ago which means it sold 1 million in US alone. Also C2C despite being an album of covers is platinum eligible lol the amount of ignorance you’re serving. 

Kimblue
Just now, OooooooO said:

Y’all in denial ( from lemonade poem’s collection by Beyoncé). :billie:

HDD article always predicts albums that are vying for no.1 positions. With Pearl Jam, The Weeknd and 5SOM are only albums mentioned, Dua faces a slim chance getting to top 2. Not to mention, HDD always predict a whole full week since opening of time. Disrespecting OP’s years in observing the chart and spreading false hope and fake news to disappoint more Dua stans further.

Anyway, bookmark has been saved. :billie:

Thanks, these people who actually think it’s going to be 200-300k are embarrassing themselves.

pedrohemg
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

250k-300k oop

This is total RIAA units. That user doesn't understand DSN numbers before release won't count for the album first week debut on BB 200.

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Deagan said:

Doesn't matter. We're not comparing Gaga's debut or second album to DL's debut or second album.

First of all, you can't. Different times.

Second of all, we're talking about NOW. Anyone thinking Gaga has more momentum than Dua Lipa right now.. that's laughable.

I’m bookmarking your post. It’s just one week away, I can’t wait to see how you respond when she opens with 50k :ladyhaha:

Regina George
21 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Why are you even comparing Dua's debut with Gaga's 4th album? Compare her debut with Gaga's debut. But you'll not do this because, well, TF, that legendary album sold alone Dua entire career.

How about not comparing them at all because the time when Gaga released her first album  aka 2008 couldn't be more different than now aka 2020. People massively bought music back then and if Dua released her first album back then she would probably be just as famous. New Rules video has 2 billion views and comparing it to Gaga's 2016 album (because that's the only right thing to do because of time it was released) it has more views that every single video from that era combined with performances and all. Give it a rest and go hate somewhere else. 

Guest Adarsh
13 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Source?

Ehm, and if you've opened the article, you'd find that the article doesn't even discuss Dua Lipa's new album yet. Prolly written on friday, before it was even out.

They don’t discuss it because they’re only discussing the #1 and #2 contenders. If they’re selling less than 100k then how the hell is Dua supposed to outsell? It’s common sense at this point :ladyhaha:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

I’m bookmarking your post. It’s just one week away, I can’t wait to see how you respond when she opens with 50k :ladyhaha:

That doesn't have anything to do with momentum tho? Dua has one of the biggest songs in the US on every charts now and her momentum is still bigger no matter how much she sells with her album. Be realistic. 

highofedibles
22 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Yeah ok as far as I'm told by wikipedia, Dua Lipa's debut sold 1.200.000 worldwide, which outsells Joanne and Cheek to Cheek.

How have you guys been sleeping on how big One Kiss, Electricity, Don't Start Now, Scared To Be Lonely were and how much momentum she has right now?

Dua Lipa should easily be able to outsell Gaga right now. Anyway, it doesn't matter. The notion that she's gon do <50k in the first week is just a blatant lie.

If you're going to interpret the article like that, at least make it Dua Lipa <50k first day.

calm down, you're gonna have a stroke

Regina George
Just now, Adarsh said:

They don’t discuss it because they’re only discussing the #1 and #2 contenders. If they’re selling less than 100k then how the hell is Dua supposed to outsell? It’s common sense at this point :ladyhaha:

I'm actually surprised to see your replies in this thread and the amount of hate you have towards this girl ad her album because you are one of the most positive users of this website and I never saw you like this. Shook. 

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Regina George said:

That doesn't have anything to do with momentum tho? Dua has one of the biggest songs in the US on every charts now and her momentum is still bigger no matter how much she sells with her album. Be realistic. 

I don’t care about that, I love Dua and FN but that user is disregarding HDD lmao I’m just pointing that out. Gaga even if she serves her most flop era, will outsell Dua by a mile. 

Regina George
Just now, Adarsh said:

I don’t care about that, I love Dua and FN but that user is disregarding HDD lmao I’m just pointing that out. Gaga even if she serves her most flop era, will outsell Dua by a mile. 

Well let them be and when official numbers come out then you can mention it with actual facts.. Let's wait and see.. It's not that important.. 

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Regina George said:

I'm actually surprised to see your replies in this thread and the amount of hate you have towards this girl ad her album because you are one of the most positive users of this website and I never saw you like this. Shook. 

I’m really surprised that you would say that since you’re one of the most no-bullshit people on this website lol

FN is my favourite album of 2020 (so far) I’m just pointing out basic facts that she is not going to outsell Gaga. And it doesn’t even matter. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived