Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Happy monthversary SL!

Andreu

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

She wrote, produced and recorded ASIB ST in one year and it’s arguably her best album sonically. We’ve heard 2 songs from Chromatica and they’re both HEAVILY sampled, I wonder what her and her producers did for 3 years? She’ll be compared to Dua and SL alone is inferior to anything on FN. I’m not even a Dua stan, just keeping it real.

We've heard one song from Chromatica lol. And we've been told the Babylon snippet isn't like what she played at the PAPER shoot. Also, what does SL sample? And you're the one comparing her to Dua. The two don't sound alike. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

I’m actually listening to it now :teehee:

Everyone can have their opinion but still slaps for me!! 

Original Diva
5 minutes ago, justhislife said:

We've heard one song from Chromatica lol. And we've been told the Babylon snippet isn't like what she played at the PAPER shoot. Also, what does SL sample? And you're the one comparing her to Dua. The two don't sound alike. 

Sample starts at 0.47

excuse me no

sampool
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

If anything will be different it’ll be the lyrics, we’ve heard that instrumental on the leaked version and the Hauslabs ad. So most likely it’ll be the same for the most part.

SL sample (Around @1:00):

Babylon: 

Don’t know if those were the original sample source, but they definitely did it first. 

TortureMeOnReplay
6 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Sample starts at 0.47

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

If anything will be different it’ll be the lyrics, we’ve heard that instrumental on the leaked version and the Hauslabs ad. So most likely it’ll be the same for the most part.

SL sample (Around @1:00):

Babylon: 

Don’t know if those were the original sample source, but they definitely did it first. 

While SL might be sampled (apparently both tracks were produced around the same time and it actually samples Switch - Jvst Say Yes) I don't see that it's that heavily sampled. Additionally, we haven't actually heard the finished Babylon song. 

COOOK
54 minutes ago, sampool said:

Tea. Chromatica seems very incoherent. She threw a complex theme and never bothered to dive into it or explain it

Wasn’t this also one of ARTPOP’s major issues? But Chromatica makes more sense to me

truthteller
3 hours ago, justhislife said:

While SL might be sampled (apparently both tracks were produced around the same time and it actually samples Switch - Jvst Say Yes) I don't see that it's that heavily sampled. Additionally, we haven't actually heard the finished Babylon song. 

they really should have dropped that freaking samples and made it full 80s inspired :rip: 

Archived