Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

I Love Gaga, I Love Stupid Love and I Love Chromatica Era

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Alligator Blood

I'm been a little drunk for the past couple of hours and been listening to Stupid Love non stop and I cannot stop smiling and enjoying life even though we're going though some hard times right now and even though I will admit, the announcement of the postponement of Chromatica did hit me a little hard and I fell into the anger and negativity spiral for a bit but DAMN I can't believe HOW MUCH I still LOVE this song and vibe Gaga is serving with this neew era. Stupid Love is so important to me, I've been living a very hectic live for the past 1.5 years, I'm a factory worker and my work days are REALLY HARD on my physical and mental health but when I listen to Stupid Love i feel HAPPY and FRWREE AND it makes me LOVE LIVE again in a way I never thought I still could so **** it this makes me happy and I will keep supporting her no matter what everybody thinks. I don't ****ing caree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cure and stupid LOVE cured my depression and I will keep holding on positivity these songs radiate
giphy.gif

In the meantime while we wait for the era to unfold I will try to create some fan content like fan art and such, we're all in this toghether we WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: If you're just as exited as I am for this new chapter of the monster family SHARE YOUR sentiments about how much Gaga and her art mean to you by commenting below. WE NEED THE POSITIVITY like our next breath right now it's what keeps us going. Trust me, I used to be very negative, but LOVE is what SAVES US so don't keep it to yourself SHARE it and spread it like fire. this is OUR PASSION OUR LOVE it will make a huge difference in our daily live i promise you :heart::heart::heart: give in to love and let's all dare to be happy NO MATTER WHAT

giphy.gif

Alligator Blood

LITTLE MONSTER MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!! :heart: :heart::kiss:

WE WILL NOTE LET CORONA OR GENERAL NEGATIVITY STOP US FROM ENJOYING THIS AMAZING ERA AND OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR MOMENT LET'S LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST I LOVE YOU ALL :heart::heart:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4780b345882c18978781

I'M FEELING EMOTIONAL

James Gibson

I also love the song so much and thought Chromatica would he such a cool concept to dig in.

Hoping so much this release wont take much

Alligator Blood
13 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@saturn i love your positivity, thank you for this. This site was needing a thread like this

Lots of love to you :heart:

let's embrace positivity once and for ALL it's the ONLY WAY we WILL MAKE IT thought this :heart::heart::heart: sending you so MUCH LOVE as well  i love you and and all the other monster never forget it

13 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

I also love the song so much and thought Chromatica would he such a cool concept to dig in.

Hoping so much this release wont take much

It won't take too much i'm confident about it Gaga won't LET us down I TRUST iN her she has the best intentions for this

LETS MAKE THIS ERA MEMORABLE AND A PLACE OF LOVE AND CELEBRATION instead of bitterness

when we'll look back in these timeS we'll be so glad we did the right thing

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4726fa9c18006ec7fe16

ElectricChapelR

Yaaaaas so I'm not the only one fkin obsessed with this song and this era and gaga overall 

music video dancing GIF by Lady Gaga

I also tend to overlisten to Gaga when drunk and it makes me more emotional than usual

Alligator Blood
Just now, ElectricChapelR said:

Yaaaaas so I'm not the only one fkin obsessed with this song and this era and gaga overall 

music video dancing GIF by Lady Gaga

I also tend to overlisten to Gaga when drunk and it makes me more emotional than usual

**** IT if it make YOU HAPPY it must be worth something! embrace it and fight for this feeling and LOUDLY CELEBRATE IT so hard it mutes all the noise and negativity :heart::heart::heart:

ElectricChapelR

Can you believe I made this thread 2 hours ago? Where were you @saturn when I needed a kindness punk there?

Anyway let's fkin celebrate YAAAAAASSS GAGAAA

Alligator Blood

OMG I'm reading this now that I'm sober... what the **** was wrong with me yesterday :awkney:

Archived