Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

Britney Spears smashes Usain Bolt's record

gag

Featured Posts

Britney Spears puzzled fans on Instagram on Wednesday when she made the shocking claim that she ran a 100-meter dash in just under six seconds.

“Ran my first 5 !!!!” she captioned a screenshot of a stopwatch timer displaying 5.97 seconds. “Getting over your fear of pushing it in the beginning is key …. once I did that I hit 5 !!!!! Usually I run 6 or 7 …. my first try was 9 …. and now I did it whoop !!!!! 100 meter dash.”

One user pointed out that Olympian Usain Bolt, who is the current world record holder with 9.58 seconds, “doesn’t even run the 100m this fast.” His record was set at the IAAF Athletics Championship in Berlin in 2009.

Spoiler

Comrade Spears did that!!!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Dramatica

Coronavirus really got to her 

britney spears crying GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

CautiousLurker

She's just prepping for when people come for her over the communism thing :gayhat:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

people really jump at the opportunity to make fun of her :poot:

It's just sort of ridiculous and funny, she'll be fine. Not everyone in the world is out to get an artist. :party:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

littlepotter

I ****ing love her so much :air: 

Wouldn't be surprised if she thought the 100m was in inches :diane:

chaeri pls

Regina George

Sam (her boyfriend) probably pressed the stop button in the middle of her run just to impress her :air:

Archived