💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga throws up on stage in Barcelona 10/7

Jjang

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Poor Gaga. :( I really appreciate her still continuing to perform and not walking off stage. Now that's what I call dedication!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak

I've seen a lot of musicians barf on stage before it's no biggie. If you eat a lot or drink too much water etc and your bouncing around on stage somethings bound to come up. I over did @ the gym on Friday and drank too much water then came home and barfed it up. ;)

I can't believe what I just saw. :emo:

I can't believe she kept dancing like nothing happened and then vomited again and then just kept dancing. WHO DOES THAT? :lolghostga:

I'm telling u, all u ****ers that made fun of beiber, Karma just bit u in the ass and took it out on mommy. :pumpga:

I feel like like crap whenever i'm going to vomit and she stood there and danced like a boss :lolghostga:

Standing-o

see but gaga probably threw up cuz she actually was over working herself, but Biebs....

inb4 Beliebers start accusing GaGa of copying.

At least she went through it instead of being a little *** and running off while the backtrack continued :hor:

Who re-opened this thread?

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=31928&st=100#entry1798744

Close it.

so, she would never lip sync... RIGHT.

disappointed.

You surely have never watched any of her performances.

HausOfGaga

so, she would never lip sync... RIGHT.

disappointed.

Um...there is one thing.It is called backing vocal...WOW mind blowing right? Let me see your ass trying to sing as amazingy every night without any backing vocals and back up singers...

So you can stop being an asshole.

tumblr_mbjmbbXJsa1r3isfdo1_500.jpg

GagaObsession

I love the look Mark gives her when the first lot of puke comes out as if he is saying 'Sure you want to continue?' and she just continues dancing and puking. :toofunny:

charliekelso

Who re-opened this thread?

http://gagadaily.com...00#entry1798744

Close it.

You surely have never watched any of her performances.

you're saying she always lip synced? not getting it.

I saw plenty of her performances, specially in tv shows, always thought every one of them were live.

But I don't have a problem with miming, it's just that she said she would never do it. And this one is not live, and I don't really know why, she's not doing much.

Archived