đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

SL Biggest Radio Gainer, Now Top 25

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

SL was today's US Radios biggest update with +1.95M with 51.77M AI and it is now #25

This update was mentioned on the charts thread but I thought this milestone deserved its own thread!

Economy

It's too bad true Radio listens are probably down considerably considering fewer people are out in their cars

Given Gaga is doing so much better on Radio than she is on streams, a Radio hit would help her a lot if corona didn't strike...

OBEY
19 minutes ago, Economy said:

Given Gaga is doing so much better on Radio than she is on streams, a Radio hit would help her a lot if corona didn't strike...

It's impacting everyone so every song on the H100 will see a decrease so I don't think it will matter much in the end :oprah: 

Genuine Guy 09

Ugh 

The way it's literally slowly becoming that sleeper hit. 

It's not gonna die on radio ww til at least May. The way it'll grow on people and repeak 6 weeks later. Can't wait to clock OSLH's :giveup:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Now if only streams would pick up as well. :giveup: 

Don't worry sis she's coming I can feel it :giveup:

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

And they said Stupid Love was a flop.

They lost :teehee:

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

It's impacting everyone so every song on the H100 will see a decrease so I don't think it will matter much in the end :oprah: 

Yes but some songs are more reliant on radio than others. SL is doing well on radio but somewhat poorly on streaming. So SL is more affected by this radio decline than the Weeknd for example.

Mister G
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

Yes but some songs are more reliant on radio than others. SL is doing well on radio but somewhat poorly on streaming. So SL is more affected by this radio decline than the Weeknd for example.

I think streaming is harder because it’s one single competing against other artists that have multiple tracks out from a newer album like Dua and Weeknd.

Economy
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Ppl keep using this argument but there's a flaw on it. Ur assuming that it will affect everyone to the same degree

As I said, Radio is where SL is doing BEST so given radio is the most negatively impacted by corona, it makes SL disproportionately more negatively affected than most songs

Economy
32 minutes ago, Mr S said:

This is what I been trying to make everyone who keeps making that argument understand

Yes the decline in radio applies to spins of all songs not just Gaga

But considering she's been doing poorly on streams and doing Extremely well on radio... Radio had the potential to lift her up more

So Gaga and any other artist or song in the same position as SL that is disproportionately doing better on radio, will be MORE negatively affected by virus than than other songs

This doesn't impact every artist equally depending where ur strengths are...

Any artist that's very good with online streaming and a strong GP following if anything benefits from the virus because people have more time at home to stream them.

But unfortunately that's not Gaga. She may have increased in popularity since Shallow but she's still far from the hottest artists that get lots of streams on their own... Radio would of helped SL a lot and she's missing out tbh thanks to the virus

Archived