💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2NE1

Monroe

Featured Posts

Whewwww it's been 84 years since I've last visited this forum. The MAMA performance singlehandely is my top moment of 2015...like not even joking. I watched it live too, so I truly was not expecting Ms Dara to pop out like that. My bias Minzy serving with all them extra lip bites omg. And I thought I was hallucinating when Bom rose...I was hysterical.

On 12/12/2015 at 10:48 PM, Neon Angel said:

I've been listening to these girls all week and I'm just SO here for their music! I've never listened to KPOP before but I truly am loving what I am hearing so far.

I don't know many songs (yet) but my current favorite is HAPPY. :sara:

Also, CL's "Hello Bitches" has now became one of my top favorite songs of all time, totally obsessed and the choreography is f*cking amazing and a fun workout. :giveup: I truly think I could stan for them.

You've probably already discovered a lot of their discography already, but I thought I'd mention some of my faves:

Hate You:

Missing You:

It Hurts:

I feel like their midtempos/ballads are sooooo underrated. 2NE1 along with Red Velvet are the only groups of Kpop I truly stan.

• Like 2

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, 2NE1LG said:

Whewwww it's been 84 years since I've last visited this forum. The MAMA performance singlehandely is my top moment of 2015...like not even joking. I watched it live too, so I truly was not expecting Ms Dara to pop out like that. My bias Minzy serving with all them extra lip bites omg. And I thought I was hallucinating when Bom rose...I was hysterical.

You've probably already discovered a lot of their discography already, but I thought I'd mention some of my faves:

Hate You:

Missing You:

It Hurts:

I feel like their midtempos/ballads are sooooo underrated. 2NE1 along with Red Velvet are the only groups of Kpop I truly stan.

Gurl where have you been! Been waiting for you! Glad you're back blackjack!:sara:

luna’s advocate

19 minutes ago, Gaga Delano said:

Gurl where have you been! Been waiting for you! Glad you're back blackjack!:sara:

Tbh, I was lurking ATRL. Their Kpop thread is so messy lol, I live. It's good to be back in a sane forum lmao.

giphy.gif

RAMROD

Hi juKoL.gif

I also ship Chaera, they are always giving KLGRy.png

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Luna Lovegood

BlackJacks! Bom spotted just now !

E81KAcs.jpg

Girl she is expensive and such a fashionista! 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
Luna Lovegood

Little BLACKJACKS! It's #7yearswith2NE1 !

luna’s advocate
  • Like 1

RAMROD

7 years and counting! :D

• Like 2

Staryu

Yay seven years :nick: looking forward to their summer comeback (if it happens :emma: )

• Like 2

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, Avril said:

Yay seven years :nick: looking forward to their summer comeback (if it happens :emma: )

Which will come first, CL solo album or new 2NE1 singles, place your bet! :poot:

• Like 1

Staryu
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Which will come first, CL solo album or new 2NE1 singles, place your bet! :poot:

I thought that CL's stuff would come out first, but at this point... 2NE1 single :laughga: 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Avril said:

I thought that CL's stuff would come out first, but at this point... 2NE1 single :laughga: 

I concur, CL's solo is like shiny Pokemon at the moment :D

If it's going to be late Summer, maybe they'll do ballad, like ILU.

Damn YG is too busy with iKon at the moment. He better do 2NE1 justice!

• Like 1