Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

IFPI: ASIB 4th Best Selling Album of 2019

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

thats funny. cause in my "which gaga albums do you NOT own physical copy of", ASIB was the most voted :laughga:

must all be digital copies

♥ Kindness Police.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

thats funny. cause in my "which gaga albums do you NOT own physical copy of", ASIB was the most voted :laughga:

You were asking stans who only here for the bops. :billie:

Obviously these sales are made  by mostly general people. The locals, if you may say it. Hence it can get this large.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy
11 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I'm sure this counts SPS?

Fame Romance
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Nope only pure sales 

They released the sales for the top 10 and the best-selling album was an album by a Japanese act that sold 3.3M. If they counted SPS Post Malone or Billie would’ve been #1 but Post wasn’t even in the top 10 ans Billie was #5.

ASIB sold 1.2 M pure in 2019.

Gracious Gaga
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

What’s sps??

♥ Kindness Police.

7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Nope only pure sales 

They released the sales for the top 10 and the best-selling album was an album by a Japanese act that sold 3.3M. If they counted SPS Post Malone or Billie would’ve been #1 but Post wasn’t even in the top 10 ans Billie was #5.

thats huge for pure sales. how many pure/physical in total? 

Fame Romance
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What’s sps??

It’s “sales plus streaming”. For a given amount of streams an album gets they are counted as sales.

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

thats huge for pure sales. how many pure/physical in total? 

According to IFPI numbers, it sold 1.9M pure in 2018 + 1.2M in 2019 so that would be 3.1M for 2018 and 2019.

Economy
8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What’s sps??

Sales plus streams

It's a measure of sales units that combines pure sales with streams. It's what's used more now like ok billboard for example

It takes several streams to equal the point of 1 sale tho obviously they are not weighed the same

Economy
17 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Nope only pure sales 

So what's ASIBs ranking if you go by SPS?

Fame Romance
Just now, Economy said:

So what's ASIBs ranking if you go by SPS?

IFPI doesn’t release SPS for albums but according to recent estimations it has to be at around 7.5M WW SPS

Economy
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

IFPI doesn’t release SPS for albums but according to recent estimations it has to be at around 7.5M WW SPS

They should. It's not accurate to make rankings purely by measures that exclude the main way ppl access music now :oprah:

JazzGa

So weird, the #1 album was ahead by a landslide but I don't think I have even heard of ARASHI! Is that an international act/non-English speaking? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived