💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

General admission advice?

Chic

Featured Posts

Chic

I'm curious what advice you have for people who have bought general admission tickets. I've never bought one until the Chromatica ball and I'm wondering what it entails, since it isn't seated at my date.

How early should I arrive?

Is it easy to get near the front row?

How long will I have to wait and should I bring anything?

I'm going to the Fenway date btw

huttont

I’ve gotten GA tickets for 2 monster ball dates, Artrave, and JWT. If you really want to be up front, be there super early. I got there like 2/3 hours early and I still wasn’t up super close. I wouldn’t bring anything. But no matter where you end up, it’s gonna be good.

ElectricHaus

I've done Early Entry General admission for her previous 3 tours! 

For Artrave we showed up about an hour before doors opened and we were still closeish butttt that stages as huge. Truly everyone was front row during that tour. 

For Joanne World tour me and my friends got the venue at 10:30am and we were 16, 17 & 18 in line and we were front row center main stage barricade. It was amazing. 

For Enigma (i've done EE twice for enigma) Night one I knew I wanted front row for the walkway. Got to the venue at 11am and was like 7 in line and honestly I could've gotten their a lot later and gotten the spot I wanted. the first 20-30 people in line usually always go for the MainStage so if you want walkway you don't have to stress as much. 

For my second Enigma I showed up at 10 am was number 4 in line and was front row MainStage and ended up getting my letter read. 

SO IN CONCLUSION: 

This is a stadium tour and this stage will be HUGE! if you bought the EE General Admission package you will be front row I can almost guarantee it BUT where do you wanna be? If you want MainStage i'd get there no later than 10am, but I you want walkway 11am-noon is when i'd arrive. Honestly you'll be close with Early Entry regardless but if you're a crackhead like me and HAVE to be on the mainstage barricade then get there at like 9-10am

ShayCristoforo

If you have time to wait and you don't get tired easily, then go line up at least a few hours early for the thrill of it.

But at the same time, it's a long time to wait, and you don't really NEED to go super early...

There will be enough space, and people will still walk around once they get into the pit. When Gaga performs at a certain part of the stage, a bunch of people flock to that section. So really there's no "securing" your spot. The pit is pretty fluid - people aren't standing still in one spot like herding cattle. 

I get tired before the show actually starts.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• 2 weeks later...
kaojen

If you want to be close you need to be there in the AM. 

Besides jazz shows I’ve only done seats once. I’ve gotten there at like 10 AM and I’ve gotten there at like 5 AM. Depends on the city/state I think. New York and Chicago kids are pretty cray like me and a lot will show up early. Boston and Toronto kids are lovely. Luckily Florida is not a stop because we’re crazy too. 

But go ready to wait and sit on the curb for hours with us if you wanna get up close and personal with the Chromatica ball stage! 

HiWayUniCorn

Because these are Stadium tours in busy areas of city you won't really have a place to line up too early.

Archived