• She Wolf - Shakira
    • Hard Candy - Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

8.  Like It or Not - 8.18 

Highest Score: 10   @GaGaLB @Gagarka  @Glamourpuss  @Emerald @Trillion Reasons @Santa Stefani  @MaryJaneHolland@Hades @shoful

Lowest Score: 5 @Kahzandra @emilv122812 

wyJmBrpamj9XE0phuHBpXxxHGQ4KNsbkPrNgU9Mm

@Emeraldgreat closer

@littlefreakster Kinda generic with the lyrics but it is a bop

@MaleficentI hated this until I saw the live performance during the Confessions Tour.

@Blown Away A great way to close out the album. It's quite anthemic in nature and easy to listen to.

@Enzo I don't like it as a closer

@Santa StefaniAfter all said and done, you can like her or not. And we gotta love. What an album!

@27monster27 More stripped down than the other songs on the album, Madonna talks about the people who hate her all whilst motivating the listener to not care about those who hate them either. It may not be as upbeat as other songs on the album, but it is a great closer (not including the bonus tracks) that shows that world that Madonna does not care about whether people like her or not.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Ronk
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Me preparing myself a snack while I wait for Sorry and Hung Up to go top 3

They betta go top 3.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Blown Away

Like It Or Not was paid dust. It's top 5 on the album

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Pennywise

Why was I harsh with the rates with this when I gave so many 10's with the tour megarate :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Aarghya said:

I used to think this song is a weird choice for album closer but now I think it's something like Madonna's message, you may like her, or her music, or not – she doesn't care. 

Ronk
4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Highest Score: 10   @GaGaLB @Gagarka  @Glamourpuss  @Emerald @Trillion Reasons @Santa Stefani  @MaryJaneHolland@Hades @shoful

Lowest Score: 5 @Kahzandra @emilv122812 

@Emeraldgreat closer

@littlefreakster Kinda generic with the lyrics but it is a bop

@MaleficentI hated this until I saw the live performance during the Confessions Tour.

@Blown Away A great way to close out the album. It's quite anthemic in nature and easy to listen to.

@Enzo I don't like it as a closer

@Santa StefaniAfter all said and done, you can like her or not. And we gotta love. What an album!

@27monster27 More stripped down than the other songs on the album, Madonna talks about the people who hate her all whilst motivating the listener to not care about those who hate them either. It may not be as upbeat as other songs on the album, but it is a great closer (not including the bonus tracks) that shows that world that Madonna does not care about whether people like her or not.

That pic!  Madonna's her own work of art.

Anveeroy

7.  How High- 8.37 

Highest Score: 11 @littlefreakster @sillynate  

Lowest Score: 2 @Emerald

How+High.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Emerald meh  

@littlefreakster Idk why but my favorite track from this album. It's probably the lyrics.

@Maleficent Same message as Let It Will Be (the superior track). Should've been replaced with Keep The Trance/History

@Blown Away I'm not a fan of the verses and the bridge but that chorus... It's amazing.

@Santa Stefani So much love for this one.

@27monster27 This song cleverly follows on the heels of Jump, asking "How High?" In this song, Madonna contemplates how much it was worth to work to achieve this high of a level of fame, all while wondering how high the stakes really are.

@memomemome Now you know why it's called Confession on a Dance Floor. The production kinda remind me of Kylie don't ya think? 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

7.  How High- 8.37 

How+High.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Emerald meh  

@littlefreakster Idk why but my favorite track from this album. It's probably the lyrics.

@Maleficent Same message as Let It Will Be (the superior track). Should've been replaced with Keep The Trance/History

@Blown Away I'm not a fan of the verses and the bridge but that chorus... It's amazing.

@27monster27 This song cleverly follows on the heels of Jump, asking "How High?" In this song, Madonna contemplates how much it was worth to work to achieve this high of a level of fame, all while wondering how high the stakes really are.

@memomemome Now you know why it's called Confession on a Dance Floor. The production kinda remind me of Kylie don't ya think? 

deserved better :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ronk
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

7.  How High- 8.37 

How+High.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Emerald meh  

There's no excuse for this rating.

Bubblegum Bitch

How high are the stakes?
How much fortune can you make?
Does this get any better?
Should I carry on?
Will it matter when I'm gone?
Will any of this matter?

tenor.gif?itemid=10367698

Anveeroy

6.  Issac - 8.47 

Highest Score: 11 @Maleficent @Mister D @sampace

Lowest Score: 1 @Emerald

Isaac+3.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Emerald she really thought she did sumn i have to laugh this is overrated ****

@Lucas Another highlight on the album. This would be my second 11 if we could give two. So high-energy and catchy and the male singer's voice fits well with Madonna's even if they sound totally different. It adds some diversity to the album's sound which is pretty cool (and needed). The verses are amazing and Madonna's voice sounds so gorgeous.

@littlefreakster Not for everyday listening, but the production of this is so good.

@Maleficent Her most beautifully written song ever in terms of lyrics.

@Mister D Art.

@Blown Away An easy skip. 

@Andreu the absolute serve this song is, my absolute favourite, even though it's mostly because of the production. The sample of the hebrew poem.... wheeeeeeeeeew.

@Santa Stefani Perfectiooooon.

@27monster27 An interesting song talking about Madonnas practicing of Kabbalah. She discusses heaven, as well as issues that hold people back in life. A unique song in is own right with some cool details in production, but it doesn't quite match up with some of the other songs on the album for me.

@memomemome She is very great in those spiritual tracks, especially this one. The production, the strings, the sample, the lyrics, it's keeping haunting you. It really could fit in Ray of Light. It's a whole different experience. The fact that it's the longest track in the album, bow down.

Archived