Knife 7,110 Posted March 15, 2020 Share Posted March 15, 2020 I hope containment can happen soon. Stay safe and be careful, everyone. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MANiCURE 6 10,306 Posted March 15, 2020 Share Posted March 15, 2020 I'm already bored of staying at home... Today I made pancakes while listening to Jewels N Drugs, an experience... Especially when your slapping honey on your pancake when they're done Tomorrow I need to go out in order to buy food for my cat... I'm scared. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,831 Posted March 15, 2020 Share Posted March 15, 2020 What sources are you using? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted March 15, 2020 Share Posted March 15, 2020 I mean...it's alright I guess? But has anyone thought about the possibility of the army itself contracting the virus? Like, they're also people who will spend a good chunk of time among others Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 15, 2020 Share Posted March 15, 2020 2 minutes ago, calmar said: What sources are you using? just a rumor for now, ive heard nothing about it tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChromeAngel 3,230 Posted March 15, 2020 Share Posted March 15, 2020 Just remember that when people feel helpless, they’re more willing to give away full control of their lives. Think about who’s best interest it is when you lose your minds and stop thinking rationally. It’s certainly not in your best interest Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.