• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

bumblebee

Haha, see some people complaining she is late, 'cause they thought that the time of the concert which is written on the ticket is the time when Gaga is due to perform. When in fact it's when Starlight starts performing :derpga: .

And so by the time the Darkness came on, it was almost full )

Edited by supersergaz

Rollercoaster

Lady Gaga, such a flop. 2nd most successful touring solo artist at the moment other than Madonna. If you're 2nd, then you're a failure.

what makes her much more of a flop is that she can tour AND still sell her music, which, if you look at it, means she's the most powerful force in music at the moment (other than certain bands).

7M albums and her highest grossing tour ever, including sold out stadiums? Flopzilla. ARTFLOP.

Mister G

Lady Gaga, such a flop. 2nd most successful touring solo artist at the moment other than Madonna. If you're 2nd, then you're a failure.

what makes her much more of a flop is that she can tour AND still sell her music, which, if you look at it, means she's the most powerful force in music at the moment (other than certain bands).

7M albums and her highest grossing tour ever, including sold out stadiums? Flopzilla. ARTFLOP.

I love your sarcasm :hug:

Did anyone update the OP with the new figures for sold out shows?? I know the North American leg has to have updated considering most of those venues now have nothing available...

so you know ARTPOP tour will not be successful?you havent heard the album and dont worry.livenation and interscope are not planning to not take advantage of the biggest touring force since madonna among females of the industry.you know they probably laugh when they hear ppl comparing taylor and rihanna to gaga.and btwball will probably have the same gross as taylors in the US cause swifts tickets are cheap and gaga s expensive so with maybe less attendance gaga will earn probably more than taylor:)

You're right about the ticket prices, hadn't considered that! And no, I don't know for a fact that ARTPOP won't be successful there, but it's just that EDM music hasn't gotten popular there yet, so it'd be a real surprise to me if the general public starts to buy loads of tickets for a tour with EDM/trap/j-pop music, but I really hope they do. Anyway, I'm not saying it would influence how I feel about the album. The album can be really good, but there's always the chance some of the markets won't go to a tour of it, we'll just see, it doesn't really matter as long as she puts out her own artistic vision :)

I agree Gaga is really, really big right now, but I don't even care as long as her music/artistry is good

Edited by BadMonster