Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

The Born This Way Ball tonight  at Telenor Arena in Norway

14526_10151187763602947_2099972030_n.jpg

77047_10151187762862947_765101577_n.jpg

154454_560681053946401_918957888_n.png

thank you God!! thank you!!

Money is Paper,A figure on a balance sheet that is NOTHING compared to life changing/life long experiences.

thats true.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

mwjuell91

OMG the concert was a total success.. If she didnt sell out it was at least 20000 peole there.. It was actualy better than copenhagen!! the best concert ever, I am so proud... everyone was singing along and it was PACKED!!! yay for gaga!!

nick4bty

thank you God!! thank you!!

thats true.

Do you just have a natural tendency to worry or are you just bipolar? Either way, maybe you should stop coming to this thread. It seems like it would be better for you and us, because you're downright annoying with your unsupported flop b---hing.

Do you just have a natural tendency to worry or are you just bipolar? Either way, maybe you should stop coming to this thread. It seems like it would be better for you and us, because you're downright annoying with your unsupported flop b---hing.

:worship:

please let me just be. if you don't like my posts there is always the ignore button. this is getting downright abusive. I am not breaking the rules, and I can mourn the downfalls and celebrate the triumphs as I please as long as I don't break the rules.

Edited by jhonyguy04

Gee. Another warning point for offering constructive criticism. What a great place this is.

Everything you said was TRUE the constant 'Flop' High-jacking is just getting annoying.

nick4bty

It may be annoying, but that's not even the best word to describe it, nor is it the nicest. It just gets everyone all riled up over nothing.

Every single show the woman puts on you're completely overdramatic. Can't you please just think before you post? I am not being disrespectful nor am I being negative or hurtful or anything of that sort. I'm being honest and serious with you . . . the drama that you bring here is definitely not needed. It's almost (almost) as bad as Brian in getting people all riled up. I mean, you made like 5+ posts saying how this show flopped with absolutely no sources or info or anything when the stadium ended up being completely packed. Please, please, just consider not posting if all you're going to do is freak out over nothing?

And please, don't give me a warning point. I'm really trying to be nice and respectful here. And it is on topic. Jhonyguy04, you make a lot of good posts around here. But you and this thread are clearly not friends, lol.

It may be annoying, but that's not even the best word to describe it, nor is it the nicest. It just gets everyone all riled up over nothing.

Every single show the woman puts on you're completely overdramatic. Can't you please just think before you post? I am not being disrespectful nor am I being negative or hurtful or anything of that sort. I'm being honest and serious with you . . . the drama that you bring here is definitely not needed. It's almost (almost) as bad as Brian in getting people all riled up. I mean, you made like 5+ posts saying how this show flopped with absolutely no sources or info or anything when the stadium ended up being completely packed. Please, please, just consider not posting if all you're going to do is freak out over nothing?

And please, don't give me a warning point. I'm really trying to be nice and respectful here. And it is on topic. Jhonyguy04, you make a lot of good posts around here. But you and this thread are clearly not friends, lol.

agreed :sweat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

please let me just be. if you don't like my posts there is always the ignore button. this is getting downright abusive. I am not breaking the rules, and I can mourn the downfalls and celebrate the triumphs as I please as long as I don't break the rules.

He is right guys if you don't like it don't pay attention then.

I'm happy to see that she is making a good success with the tour. But i can't wait the tour to finish tbh :sweat: i want to hear new music from her

Dangerous Man

Just ignore him guys. Quoting and quoting him will only result for him to enjoy posting negative thoughts.

OT, 10k-15k attendance is already great IMO, I mean with that kind of arena... She's still slaying... slayga never left us.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."