๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

I can't wait for the next tour, hopefully it'll be during the album era and not a year after. Imagine the ticket demand.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

mwjuell91

they media says it was 11000 people.. I dont think that is right, but well see when Billboard scores comes in..It seemed like close to the same amount as in Copenhagen

TheMadridHash

they media says it was 11000 people.. I dont think that is right, but well see when Billboard scores comes in..It seemed like close to the same amount as in Copenhagen

Can that plce relly hold that many people ?

i mean Paren Stadium has MUCH more seating than that.

The Standing Area looks about the same but even the Copenhagen Crowd looked much more Packed

i'd say 13-17k

bumblebee

That Oslo arena could possible hold max. 20,000 people during a concert. Considering Gaga's stage cuts some of the seats, I'd agree with TheMadridHash

Well why can we just celebrate guys instead of fighting!!! Even though 11k is disappointing if its true, at least it didn't look floppy on the pics like Peru.

Americano

Well why can we just celebrate guys instead of fighting!!! Even though 11k is disappointing if its true, at least it didn't look floppy on the pics like Peru.

It was higher than 11k.

Ticket sales are not disclosed publicly so they're estimating, until given to Billboard of course

Rollercoaster

Because you vomit your crap all over any hint of positivity. Even in this post you refer to the attendance as disappointing, despite having no reported numbers you are reaching for failure. We get it, you love nothing more than to watch people fail.

SAYS WHO? Receipts please?

I think everyone in this thread should calm down about all these numbers floating around until Billboard updates the boxscores because obviously nobody knows the real numbers yet, no matter who you claim your "source" is. :tea:

Let's all rejoice in the fact that Gaga can still book and perform in all these venues on her 2nd world tour.

gaga doing a tour that others couldnt even dream of filling the biggest stadiums all over the world and her fans call her a flop.thats interresting

Dangerous Man

yeah.. we should wait for the official numbers from BB.

But then the release is like ARTPOP's. I'm getting so impatient... :crazy:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

the oslo show was ****ing magic, i would go to the oslo show instead of going to the ball 3 times, i mean her voice was on fire! too bad i won't be able to see gaga live like EVER...