Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Its 70,000 not 80,000.

And thats awesome! I want her to reach $270mil with BTWB!

Yet reports in Africa right now are claiming 90,000 to 100,000 people attending the concert, we'll just have to wait for the Billboard receipts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

SomethingMore

Yet reports in Africa right now are claiming 90,000 to 100,000 people attending the concert, we'll just have to wait for the Billboard receipts

The total capitacy of the stadium is 90,000. But its impossible for 90,000 ppl to be there cause of the stage,monster pit and everything. So I'd say 75,000 at the most.

The total capitacy of the stadium is 90,000. But its impossible for 90,000 ppl to be there cause of the stage,monster pit and everything. So I'd say 75,000 at the most.

90,000 is seating capacity, a part of that is lost due to the stage, but they have sold tickets for the field. I don't think she's sold 90,000 tickets, but I'm certain it's closer to 80,000 than 70,000. Regardless of the numbers, the pictures prove this show is a succes! The numbers don't really matter that much anyway

StrawberryBlond

So excited that she's released more US dates. Oddly enough, I was just thinking about the Greensboro Coliseum last night and how it would be great if she played there because it's one of the biggest arenas in the US and she's already scheduled at some of the biggest, like Tacoma Dome, United Center, Palace Of Auburn Hills, Tampa Bay Times Forum, etc. It would be great if she went to all the biggest arenas in America. She just needs to get a date at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Tennessee (the biggest in America) and she'll have covered all the US's biggest arenas. But she's already got a date for Tennessee, so it's unlikely. I've put the Tulsa date down as a rumour as there's still nothing about it on ticketmaster.

So excited that she's released more US dates. Oddly enough, I was just thinking about the Greensboro Coliseum last night and how it would be great if she played there because it's one of the biggest arenas in the US and she's already scheduled at some of the biggest, like Tacoma Dome, United Center, Palace Of Auburn Hills, Tampa Bay Times Forum, etc. It would be great if she went to all the biggest arenas in America. She just needs to get a date at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Tennessee (the biggest in America) and she'll have covered all the US's biggest arenas. But she's already got a date for Tennessee, so it's unlikely. I've put the Tulsa date down as a rumour as there's still nothing about it on ticketmaster.

ladygaga.com claims the tulsa date is official.

hell0samuel

YOU Guys! This south africa date is crazy! Ahh All day i've been so excited! I don't even know why! Such a proud moment and such an accomplishment! Not only is she going to a place she's never been to before nor many pop stars do go to but she's sold out like what at least 70,000 tickets! Ahh!

Rumour has it she just performed a part of "Red Flame" in South-Africa, of which she also recorded a version with Azealia

I can't even. With this info. It's too much. Better be true.

Did you just say arenas have higher attendance than stadiums? Superlol.

da fuc? you cant just think about it more carefful? tmb had 201 shows..tbtwball has 117..those stadiums at 80% of them was not sold out really.. you will see what i say when the tour is over..im working in touring bussiness and i know something more..

da fuc? you cant just think about it more carefful? tmb had 201 shows..tbtwball has 117..those stadiums at 80% of them was not sold out really.. you will see what i say when the tour is over..im working in touring bussiness and i know something more..

Go onto wiki sold out...English must not be your first language.

BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR according to Billboard!

TheMadridHash

biggest attendance of the whole tour i imagine

Seating is much bigger in soccer city than in Stade de France and as both lookes just as full i'd say Johannesburg probably is around 75k

Go onto wiki sold out...English must not be your first language.

BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR according to Billboard!

Billboard? yeah from fan votes.. you will see that TBTWB will have less attendance from TMB but more gross! its still huge!