💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madame X is my fav Madonna album

Davian

Featured Posts

WhiteWitch

I think the reason some of us really don’t like the autotune in Madame X though, and why it’s even more jarring, is because her voice on albums like Ray of Light is so crisp and stunning. It’s part of why The Fame is a hard listen for me now. Gaga’s voice is just.... better than that 😂

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I didn't realize how much I liked this album until the Madonna Megarate of all her albums. Definitely a great album, but it's not my fave. 

I think you should really listen to ROL and Music. Music is such an underrated album. It is so powerful and gentle at the same time. 

After you've listened to the songs and watched the MV's  to both album a few times, watch the Drowned World Tour. 

Well, Madonna is one of my faves so I already played ROL and Music (all her albums really) on an awful amount nnn. So I can definitely say I agree! Ray of Light gets lots of (deserved) love but Music is so underrated. It has amazing produced techno bangers but also amazing folk-ish ballads. Somehow it works so well together in one album.

The tour is amazing too!:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lucas

It's definitely her most interesting album of the 10s, but musically I still think Rebel Heart is superior

Illuminati Freak

I had Madame X on repeat for months. The theatre tour really showcased those new songs brilliantly. That was my favourite part about the show was the new music. 

Top albums for me:

Erotica

Ray of Light

Like A Prayer

American Life

Music

Confessions

Madame X

Davian
5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I love God Control, Dark Ballet, Come Alive, Batuka and even Faz Gostoso (Madonna's part only)

The others sound like fillers to me :noparty:

Glad your at least enjoyed part of the album:hug: Kinda shook you don't like Anitta on Faz Gostoso tho. It was the most streamed song on the album in Brazil because of her and I kinda assumed you would love it too nnn.

6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

My all favorite is Confessions, but i still love True Blue, Ray Of Light, Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer

Those are incomparable imo

All amazing albums too:diane: Her 80s albums wouldn't rank as high in my list, but True Blue is my fav of those. I mean, True Blue, La Isla Bonita and Papa Don't Preach alone are already worth stanning:flutter:

VictoriaWinters

Not my #1 favorite, but probably my favorite since American Life. It deserved so much better. She's still doing it better then most of the pop girls despite being so far into her career. God Control is possibly (probably) my favorite video she's ever made as well, which is saying a lot. :giveup::tony:

Xoxo, Victoria

Davian
5 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

I think the reason some of us really don’t like the autotune in Madame X though, and why it’s even more jarring, is because her voice on albums like Ray of Light is so crisp and stunning. It’s part of why The Fame is a hard listen for me now. Gaga’s voice is just.... better than that 😂

I get that... Although it's a stylistic choice, you either love it or hate it. I personally think it work very well on the album (just like it did on American Life and Music) but I can see why people don't like it.

Madame Goo Goo

My top 5:

American Life

Ray of Light

Confessions On A Dance Floor

Madame X

Like A Prayer

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

This is definitely... your opinion :heart:

Davian
4 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I had Madame X on repeat for months. The theatre tour really showcased those new songs brilliantly. That was my favourite part about the show was the new music. 

Top albums for me:

Erotica

Ray of Light

Like A Prayer

American Life

Music

Confessions

Madame X

The way you basically named my whole Top 5 Madonna albums:diane: Madame X, American Life, Erotica, Ray of Light and Confessions. I can get behind this:flutter:

Did you go to the show?

VictoriaWinters

I also entirely get where you're coming from with it being your first album cycle. Rebel Heart will always have a very special place in my heart for that reason. :heart:

Xoxo, Victoria

Davian
2 minutes ago, VictoriaWinters said:

Not my #1 favorite, but probably my favorite since American Life. It deserved so much better. She's still doing it better then most of the pop girls despite being so far into her career. God Control is possibly (probably) my favorite video she's ever made as well, which is saying a lot. :giveup::tony:

Same!! I was shook when I first saw it. 40 years in her career and still taking risks. Sadly it didn't get the attention it deserved:bradley:

Davian
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

My top 5:

American Life

Ray of Light

Confessions On A Dance Floor

Madame X

Like A Prayer

I would personally replace Like A Prayer with Erotica, but Like A Prayer is a classic! Taste was served:lolly:

Davian
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

This is definitely... your opinion :heart:

Well, that's why I tagged it 'opinion':staymad:

Archived