Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madame X is my fav Madonna album

Davian

Featured Posts

DiamondKing
Just now, Davian said:

I was confused since you gave the OP a 'love' react since you always drag me for it, but this is the DiamondKing I know!:billie:

I respect people who stand by their opinion even if it's questionable :billie:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
5 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

:billie:

4 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

I really wanna to go into this album in full mode but I really can't with all that autotune. It's physial barrier in me.

4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

:madge:

4 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

I disagree and Madame X is my lowest ranked album because I personally did not like the vocal productions. Madonna is a decent singer, and some of the songs felt very overproduced to me, which had me giggling when I shouldn’t have been. I stopped following the album cycle after the Pulse re-enacting music video. At that point I removed the album from my apple music entirely and haven’t gone back at all. I think if the music video hadn’t happened, and the production had been stripped back just a bit, I would have loved the album. Except dark ballet.... that was very not my thing. 

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Hmm :enigma:

face-skeptical-young-woman-green-shirt-i

5-DF6-BEA1-05-C2-4910-8901-8-CC5207838-A

What would you say is your favourite Madonna album?:bon:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Babel

It's a very rich eclectic album. I also think that it is THE album that showcases wonderfully Madonna's trajectory in music up until now. It's modern, it's throwback, it's soft, it hits hard. Of course, it wouldn't be a Madonna project if it didn't generate polarizing opinions.

it's up there with her best work.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Davian said:

The masterpiece

0093624843917_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

Davian
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I agree that the album is 100% a serve and one of her best but it’s not my favorite of hers. That would go to Ray Of Light every time, all the time. Nothing will ever beat that amazing experience of listening to it for the first time and that euphoric feel I had when I finished it, just pure awe at how masterful it all was.

My top 3 would go like this:

1. Ray of Light

2. Confessions on a Dance Floor

3. Madame X

Aah yes Ray of Light is really THAT album!:diane: It's in my Top 5, but eventhough it's not #1, the Top 5 is so strong that every one of those albums is a masterpiece for me:giveup: Your Top 3 are all three in my Top 5!

7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Madame X was an incredible listen as well tho, especially coming from 2 lackluster albums and another great albeit forgettable one. Madame X was truly like an artistic awakening for Madonna, and she hasn’t been this inspired and creative since COAFD. The moment I got to Looking for Mercy I decided it was definitely one of my favorite albums of hers.

I agree! Although I still love Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart each in their own way, I agree that Madame X was very refreshing and an amazing way to go. It proved that she still has the same passion as before. She did everything to make this album work from message to the visuals. Looking For Mercy is my second favourite song on the album:diane:

Davian
8 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I read it, I’m still struggling to understand why when Ray Of Light literally exists

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ae8380b5eab5575800

Top 5 for sure!! But I still stand by my several points

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ae8380b5eab5575800

Davian
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

YESSSSSS AS IT SHOULD BE!

it is a literal work of art! She came out at the age of 60 to show all these pop pretenders. HOW ITS ****ING DONE!

VISUALS. SOUND. LYRICS. LANGUAGES. CONCEPTS! AND DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THAT AMAZING TOUR!!!

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb3f82c3246674c77

PERIOD!!

I loved EVERYTHING about this era and I'm so sad it's over! Although I wish I'd have the same connection as you with the tour. I totally get why you loved it so much (I mean, you got to see it in person and even got to meet her:giveup::bradley:), but I didn't enjoy the tour era that much. It got overshadowed by the amount of controversies and it made me feel sad how much she was struggling to get through it. It didn't help that the only footage available are LQ clips:rip: I'm hoping she filmed it so I can get to see this tour in it's full glory:flutter:

Davian
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The masterpiece

0093624843917_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

TASTE!! My second favourite and one of her most underrated albums:giveup: Truly a masterpiece.

WhiteWitch
11 minutes ago, Davian said:

5-DF6-BEA1-05-C2-4910-8901-8-CC5207838-A

My favorite is definitely Ray of Light followed by Confessions 

JusKeepBreathin

I didn't realize how much I liked this album until the Madonna Megarate of all her albums. Definitely a great album, but it's not my fave. 

I think you should really listen to ROL and Music. Music is such an underrated album. It is so powerful and gentle at the same time. 

After you've listened to the songs and watched the MV's  to both album a few times, watch the Drowned World Tour. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteWitch

My top 5:

Ray of Light

Confessions

Music

American Life

Like A Prayer

I will say that I do controversially enjoy MDMA and Rebel Heart though. So I’ll take one personal miss from her amazing career

Davian
3 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

My favorite is definitely Ray of Light followed by Confessions 

Both Top 5 for me!:firega:

Animal Claws

I love God Control, Dark Ballet, Come Alive, Batuka and even Faz Gostoso (Madonna's part only)

The others sound like fillers to me :noparty:

My all favorite is Confessions, but i still love True Blue, Ray Of Light, Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer

Those are incomparable imo

Davian
Just now, WhiteWitch said:

My top 5:

Ray of Light

Confessions

Music

American Life

Like A Prayer

I will say that I do controversially enjoy MDMA and Rebel Heart though. So I’ll take one personal miss from her amazing career

Ugh the taste at having American Life there! I do enjoy MDNA and Rebel Heart very much too! They are great albums and very underrated. Although they wouldn't really rank high since I simply enjoy the others more.

23 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

I really wanna to go into this album in full mode but I really can't with all that autotune. It's physial barrier in me.

It's really not that bad...I've heard worse. It'd a good album.

Archived