💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

3. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors 0.6930

4. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful 0.6612

5. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It 0.6589

*Lana's is including all 3 versions

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana in the top 5 :cfyga: yaaaaaaaaaaaaseessdgvhngctruyg,gjvcgnrttytfhmgv,jhgjhfydmtdht gferhfsetqrtrtyfh

It needs to go number 1 !!!!

nick4bty

I am an Avril fan, but she is dropping now, and her radio update is negative now, so another artists I like flops....

Why are you always so negative?

hausofmike

I'm not talking about combined

She's top 5. Where Have You Been? :ray:

The song has done pretty well outside of the US, so it may do well here. I was originally hoping for top 20, which I think is a more realistic goal.

Thirteen

Am I the only one that thinks Young And Beautiful is Lana's weakest single so far?

Anyway, I'm really glad she finally got a top 10 (even on iTunes :laughga: ). Let's hope Cola gets a release date and smashes.

hausofmike

Am I the only one that thinks Young And Beautiful is Lana's weakest single so far?

Anyway, I'm really glad she finally got a top 10 (even on iTunes :laughga: ). Let's hope Cola gets a release date and smashes.

Yes

Yep.

Harry

Lana Del Rey top 10 on iTunes, never thought I'd see the day. Should be a nice Hot 100 boost for her this week :) I hope it catches on and doesn't die as the buzz for TGG does.

Klou

I agree somewhat... I don't like the original version very much. I find the production very simple and boring.

Dangerous Man

Why didn't you listen to it before? Its success/failure does not make the song any worse or better :emma:

That's not really the reason.

Rn, I'm in area wherein the max speed of my internet connection is only 150 kbps, so it's not easy for me to listen to any kind of new songs. Most of the times, I just pick those new songs from my favorite artists or those new songs that enter the top 10 of itunes. With that, there's a big chance that the song I picked is good and then my time will not be wasted. :emma:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Americano

I'd love to see those ticket sales, especially if she tries leaving the US..

But considering she'll perform for living rooms and alleyways, I'm sure it'll "sell out."

That's not really the reason.

Rn, I'm in area wherein the max speed of my internet connection is only 150 kbps, so it's not easy for me to listen to any kind of new songs. Most of the times, I just pick those new songs from my favorite artists or those new songs that enter the top 10 of itunes. With that, there's a big chance that the song I picked is good and then my time will not be wasted. :emma:

Oh, ok :emma:

Klou

Gap is closing. It's almost #3.

3. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors 0.7012
4. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful 0.6818

I feel like radio and Interscope have complete A.D.D. and are like this while the song is smashing.

tumblr_m1615guzQ41qgcra2o1_500.gif

Archived