Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ozzy8923

However, I think Mariah will never stop acting like a teenage girl in her videos. :smh: I mean, GURL, that video was pretty raunchy for a 43 year old with 2 kids, but HEY its worked so far so if it ain't broken, don't fix it!

Babel

She does look hot. How old is she?

And yes, I'm looking for a subtle performance with amazing vocals. She doesn't need much more than a microphone to impress.

something like this

that will suffice :coffee:

Arturo

I know this may be a stupid question, but why is it that when I see official organizations like the RIAA or Billboard talk about streaming services, they never mention Pandora, one of the biggest ones. Why is that?

Im excited for her performance next week, just bc I wanna see what vocal power she maintains as she ages. I hope shes been training

It should be interesting considering that most of the song is Miguel :rofl:

Arturo

A mess indeed. That sucks because that's the only streaming service I use on a mobile device. I'll upgrade to Spotify for the ARTPOP era

Americano

A mess indeed. That sucks because that's the only streaming service I use on a mobile device. I'll upgrade to Spotify for the ARTPOP era

What's interesting (I've followed this case a bit) is that Lady Gaga has refused to comment on it or sign anything saying she wants to protect her royalties, unlike Rihanna and Katy Perry.

I think it may be a real-life showing of Gaga not caring about her money, a story that hasn't gotten much attention.

Archived