đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

wut? 4-5M for RN?

I'm with Klou, it'll struggle to sell 2M

don't forget Stay and Diamonds appealed to a large audience on radio (rhythmic, pop, adult etc), which I doubt RN will

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I really don't think Right Now will do anywhere near as well as Stay and Diamonds. Definitely not miles better. Tastes are changing... People don't seem to be buying into that kind of stuff anymore, everything smashing lately has been more original and interesting than the huge generic hits we've seen in the past couple of years.

That being said, it is Rihanna so Right Now will probably still be big. But the public are definitely getting tired of the disposable/forgettable kind of singles.

hausofmike

I have a feeling that right now will follow WHYB sales

:lmao: if the public was getting sickof this disposable music then rihanna, Katy and a whole bunch of artists wouldn't be selling what they are selling. The GP still want that music for the most part

I really don't think Right Now will do anywhere near as well as Stay and Diamonds. Definitely not miles better. Tastes are changing... People don't seem to be buying into that kind of stuff anymore, everything smashing lately has been more original and interesting than the huge generic hits we've seen in the past couple of years.

That being said, it is Rihanna so Right Now will probably still be big. But the public are definitely getting tired of the disposable/forgettable kind of singles.

Pure Adrenaline

Rihanna is about to reach two 3M selling singles from Unapologetic and now with Right Now she might get a 4M/5M one.

Impressive. Too bad we cant say the same about her album sales.

guuuuuuurl r u hearing yourself . :wtf:  ..... so your telling me that this generic-as-fuc-forgetable-guetta trash would sell around the amount of WFL - one of the biggest hits on the radio    :awkney:  :awkney:

I'm saying around 2.5M....with the fact that this song is featured on a big commercial and it's the good old generic Rhenna I think that 2.5 million it's enough for it (maybe a little more of enough  :teehee:  :teehee:  but still)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Arturo

As much as I love Right Now, it will struggle to go 2x Platinum and probably settle around Platinum despite being a Top 10 hit :coffee:

guuuuuuurl r u hearing yourself . :wtf:  ..... so your telling me that this generic-as-fuc-forgetable-guetta trash would sell around the amount of WFL - one of the biggest hits on the radio    :awkney:  :awkney:

I'm saying around 2.5M....with the fact that this song is featured on a big commercial and it's the good old generic Rhenna I think that 2.5 million it's enough for it (maybe a little more of enough  :teehee:  :teehee:  but still)

WFL is still at 4.9M :lmao:
Not even 5M. No way that Right Now will reach that.

Arturo

Watch it Right Now smashing harder than IGF :troll:

First Diamond single :troll:

WarriorPrince

I know this is the US charts discussion thread and all but whatevs:

Gaga got #9 on a top 200 singles artists from mainland europe

Kesha got #101 :rip: , Katy got #27, Beyonce got #28, Shakira #3, Rihanna got #2 with her 1000 singles and Madonna #1.

vXsNiRC.png

DE = Germany
FR = France
IT = Italy
ES = Spain + Portugal
NL = Netherlands + Belgium
CH = Switzerland
AT = Austria
NO = Norway + Sweden
DK = Denmark + Finland
GR = Greece
RU = Russia + Ukraine

The mess after Born This Way tho  :ohno: And Judas being bigger than TEOG  :clap:

BROSEIDON

The 20/20 Experience Part 2 is coming September 30th! If August/September is true for ARTPOP, I pray for it's weave

Arturo

If Justin combines the album sales like TF+TFM, then he's got himself the biggest selling album of the year.
Gaga and Justin better not release on the same week :awkney:

Tommymonster44

Oh lol I see what you were trying to do there...

But furreal, I think it'll do well.

It's weird, because I don't even understand really why JGMAR is doing this well. It sounds kind of out of place on radio. It's weird. But it's awesome that it is! 

I kind of feel like Nate is a pretty big reason it's doing so well, which makes me nervous for this next single.  Fun's recent pop radio roll (We Are Young, Some Nights, and Carry On) give him a lot of momentum.  A lot of DJ's are probably playing it because of him.

Klou

JT's part 2 release date is the last day to be eligible for Grammy nominations. Gaga needs to take note.

Arturo

JT's part 2 release date is the last day to be eligible for Grammy nominations. Gaga needs to take note.

:deadbanana: 

I think Gaga will release in early September at the latest though. Either way, she should make it to the Grammy's with a single for sure.

Archived