💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

The overusing of that gif :lmao:

@Americano: I think the next thing that will be talked will be about Ke$ha's C'mon or her new single. After that it'll be Bruno

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

You're the one who got really defensive hahah! I could care less if this song does well or not. I just don't find anything about it good. It's boring, I think the production is really lackluster, and Selena was never that great to begin with. Just because I think the song is **** doesn't mean that you have to go all ninja turtle on my ass. Cool your jets.

You were rude.

I made a statement expressing my opinion

keshaaguilera.gif

MANiCURE1295

The overusing of that gif :lmao:

@Americano: I think the next thing that will be talked will be about Ke$ha's C'mon or her new single. After that it'll be Bruno

Once Katy, Gaga, Beyonce, Eminem and Kanye West all make their comebacks we'll have a lot more to talk about. All these B list stars like Demi and Selena are the only new things to talk about...

You were rude.

I made a statement expressing my opinion

keshaaguilera.gif

I was rude because I called a song ****... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: get over it. It's a friggin song.

Once Katy, Gaga, Beyonce, Eminem and Kanye West all make their comebacks we'll have a lot more to talk about. All these B list stars like Demi and Selena are the only new things to talk about...

These B list stars like Demi, Selena are right now on the A list.. and tbh Demi's more talented that Katy.

MANiCURE1295

These B list stars like Demi, Selena are right now on the A list.. and tbh Demi's more talented that Katy.

Okay...too bad it doesn't actually matter if you have talent. Katy is still more popular on the charts than Demi ever will be. Are you just going to comment negatively on everything I say...

Runway

All these B list stars like Demi and Selena are the only new things to talk about...

Lie spotted

Selegend is A list

keshaaguilera.gif

Okay...too bad it doesn't actually matter if you have talent. Katy is still more popular on the charts than Demi ever will be. Are you just going to comment negatively on everything I say...

I wasn't negatively commenting lol

WarriorPrince

These D list stars like Demi, Selena are right now on the C list.. and tbh Demi's more talented that Katy.

fixed it for you

keshaaguilera.gif

chris777

IF I HEAR MARRY THE NIGHT MENTIONED ONE MORE TIME IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN THREAD. 

tumblr_mapd0oO8Ka1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Why do you think it flopped?

Can it chart again?

What single would have performed better?

Was it too much dance for radio to handle?

Did it flop because it was the fifth single?

Why do some people think it flopped? It hit #1 on the dance charts.

Did the winter freeze have an impact on its performance?

Was it the cheesy lyrics that made it un-relatable?

Will this mean that Gaga cannot have fifth singles anymore?

Was the video too long?

Share your opinion with us.

Before we get back to guess the next Rihanna single, Ke$ha chart performance and the masterpiece Come & Get It

keshaaguilera.gif

In the US pop chart:

1003. Lady GaGa - Marry the Night

That corresponds to about #4000 in the overall chart; even better than Judas, which is at #1124 in the pop chart.

Archived