Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

Fackkk I was dying all day at work cause Gaga was doing the Soundpuzzle thing as I was leaving and I only just briefly heard the correct version before I left.

Quick question: what is a stache, in the context of this song? :sweat:

Arturo

Fackkk I was dying all day at work cause Gaga was doing the Soundpuzzle thing as I was leaving and I only just briefly heard the correct version before I left.

Quick question: what is a stache, in the context of this song? :sweat:

stache = stash of weed :)

imasugarush

Omfg. This is ****ing sickning!!!! The intro omfg.

I love this.... If not just because it's so different to her previous stuff. I really appreciate her trying out different things to an outcome she has really put herself into and is happy with the outccome. For example, Cake was her trying something new, but I feel that was more of a playful 'fun' attempt track, and in comparison I can see this on an album.

Oh my ****ing god.

It kinda sounds like if Skrillex and Cher had a baby.

Edited by imasugarush

Im sad I missed all of the stressing and meltdowns today cause I checked GGD too late, but I loved Gagas idea and that she mentioned Jean Paul Sarte is pretty cool.

She sounds extremely like Marina&the Diamonds in this song :omg:

Aguinaga09

This is hot :] love Zedd so much he's amazing <3 I'm so glad they are working together. I hope we get more music soon :]

The "Let's get messed up" part kinda irks me. She's 26 first of all...like I think she's a bit old to be saying somethin like that. And also, it's totally something Ke$ha would say in one of her songs. Gaga you're above this! Still, not gonna judge anything yet, waiting till the album itself comes out.

I feel like "Let's get messed up." is a metaphor for. "be strong." or something, like..be daring or something.

it doesn't always have to be alcohol in a sentence like that y'know. ;)

I think the lyric "lets get messed up" is meant to be taken literally; let go, drink, smoke, get ****ed up. Sometimes you just want to :nacho:

HeyItsKyKy

Ah, this was giving me so many vibes. I agree with some people saying that she sounds like Marina in certain parts. And in another, it reminded me of her performance with Yoko Ono. But, I love how this sounds. I hope she keeps this sort of fun vibe in ARTPOP, and I also love how she's giving us these songs to hold us over.

I'm not worthy. THIS IS SO GOOD!

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde