πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

To be honest, I don't even think I have to hear this finished. This is one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my entire life of any music-ever. I think it single handedly took how much I like Gaga down a few notches. I didn't even know that was Earthly possible. It's not only sounds silly like a kid on youtube making a voice, but the lyrics are just awful and subject matter is like a 6th grader wrote it.

Sorry guys, this is the worst thing EVER. Please if there's half a brain in Gagas head, don't let this make it on the album.

This is the type of music I think people make when they are high and they think it makes them more creative but really the stuff coming out is super-lame.

Oh :pressed:

Miracle

NO. GUYS GAGADAILY NEVER LIES + GAGA TWEET "CAN YOU FEED MY LOVE" LIKE 1 AND A HALF AGO. THIS ISN'T A JOKE THING

Alien Tulip

I don't think this is going to be on ARTPOP, it's Zedd's song. I think its just a preview of what's to come for ARTPOP

heavyMetalGAGA

guys, I LOVE IT :excited2:

ARTPOP IS GOING TO BE EVERYTHING :nacho:

F*CK ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO

REJOIN THIS FANBASE WHO LEFT DURING BTW

HausOfGaga

DAT **** IS SO DANCY AND AMAZING OMG I AM SUUPER SLAYED I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT UGH I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO IT.

This is epic. Having an eargasm (especially Zedd's music around 2:00 - 2:30) And for those hating it, this is not ARTPOP. Its an existing track from Zedd's album, which Gaga recorded vocals for fun.

Proof: https://twitter.com/...593878424956929

@zedd i missed you last night, was listening to 'Clarity,' so i made you a present. lay this over your Stache.
Edited by niky12

J e s s e

Woah :omg: :stabbed:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

erfaan

This ISN'T going to be on ARTPOP because she's singing over Zedd's new single and song from his new album. She made the song for fun and for us to just enjoy since PARTYNAUSEOUS didn't end up being released!

I'm pretty sure the lyrics "Feed My Love" will be in ARTPOP though!

By the way: has anyone made a cover art yet?

I like it, but I dont like when she is saying "Princess High Die...Have you seen my?" The vocals are awful and out of place there.

However, when she is saying Feed My Love.... :worship:

Solitaire

I think the lead single is called "Feed My Love" and the line "Can you feed my love?" is the only line from the single!

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! I just think the parts about her Stache are too.... cheesy(?) to be an official song? (Inb4 some references Hair.)

IDK, just something about most of the song seems off.... Maybe the lyrics aren't real, but maybe the WAY she sings them is?

I JUST REALLY LIKE THE CAN YOU FEED MY LOVE PARTS. LIKE ALOT. And the Princess High/Die parts can stay too.

- Previously Sycothisis