šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga go on a long break after Aug 2020?

gagarox

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

I dont know whats in the vegas contract. but maybe she will change enigma and put new songs in it. Or she will just do chromatica ball in vegas.

a show is a show

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG
26 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If you look it thematically of course it resembles Joanne because the theme of love, suffering etc is universal. It doesn't prove it was a full-on era.

My initial point is that between 2020 and 2016 there were no full-on albums from Gaga. The shaping / crafting of LG6 took 4 years which is significantly more than in her early career and for LG7 we most likely will have to wait even more. Which is ok.

Agree to disagree

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Modern Ecstasy2

I think Chromatica and maybe that Gucci movie will be the last projects before she has a baby

Ā 

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

PlasticDollGirl

Haus labs was prob set up for her to take a long break after the album and a baby so she has millions still coming in.Ā :ally:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

17 hours ago, Monster7 said:

She still has to do like 30 shows in Vegas after August and I'm sure Chromatica ball is getting extended

This is the correct answer.

/thread

President Biden

:ladyhaha:sis sheā€™s not having a baby, sheā€™s barely married. My guess is sheĀ keeps the Chromatica Ball Tour going for a while, with a few dates every few months, continuing endlessly. I could see an EP while on tour. The ā€œballā€ aspect has me thinking she is aiming for an OldGa style. Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t done the radio and performance promo yet though. Like we have gotten barely any new looks.

I got drunk

Archived