Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga go on a long break after Aug 2020?

gagarox

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
33 minutes ago, johnwayne1993 said:

Also she has the Gucci film coming up, so that will be something will occupy her time towards the end of the year/early next year when production starts! I think she’ll keep it going until that starts

Omg you work at Farfetch? :giveup:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, HausOfG said:

Joanne 2016

ASIB - 2018

Chromatica - 2020

??

I know there's a kind of selfish tendency to act like ASIB isn't "Gaga " so it doesnt count but it is her. Its still the same worth ethic and energy spent. she's worked her ass off for her whole career with very few real breaks. She's always working on something. She was making an album, doing a Vegas residency and launching Haus Labs  last year and that's what fans viewed as her break... 👀

Ed Sheeran is in the middle of his second hiatus, the last one was a full year. This one could be longer. He basically disappears besides the odd fan picture or if he does a friend a favour and does a one off gig. Even when Gaga had the hip op she was only out for a few months. Y'all don't know the meaning of a long break!! 🤣 

I don't really know if she's capable of not working on anything and lazing around. The only time I can truly see her not "working" is when she has kids. And she might be a mother who discovers that she has to work to stay sane. You never know until you're in that position. But yeah... On the whole we have been very well fed in the last decade, especially considering her at times precarious health. 

Ma'am.

ASIB was from the start a side project. She didn't work on its music as a body or work the same way she did on Joanne and Chromatica. It was the music of this film, she was acting in it an did the soundtrack. Of course she did it passionately, the music is great and she was the one crafting it but to act like it's a full-on album when it barely had any live performances, no tour, the videos were all scenes extracted from the music etc. :flop:

Factually her album breaks got wider and wider and you can't argue aganist it.

The Fame (2008) -> The Fame Monster (2009) -> Born this Way (2011) -> ARTPOP (2013) - > Joanne (2016) -> Chromatica (2020) -> LG7 (?). 2019 was a year with absolutely no new material from her, the first one since 2012 which had tracks like Cake Like Lady Gaga, Princess Die, Stache, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe releasedf unofficially.

Not saying it's bad but it's the state of facts.

HausOfG
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ma'am.

ASIB was from the start a side project. She didn't work on its music as a body or work the same way she did on Joanne and Chromatica. It was the music of this film, she was acting in it an did the soundtrack. Of course she did it passionately, the music is great and she was the one crafting it but to act like it's a full-on album when it barely had any live performances, no tour, the videos were all scenes extracted from the music etc. :flop:

Factually her album breaks got wider and wider and you can't argue aganist it.

The Fame (2008) -> The Fame Monster (2009) -> Born this Way (2011) -> ARTPOP (2013) - > Joanne (2016) -> Chromatica (2020) -> LG7 (?). 2019 was a year with absolutely no new material from her, the first one since 2012 which had tracks like Cake Like Lady Gaga, Princess Die, Stache, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe releasedf unofficially.

Not saying it's bad but it's the state of facts.

Yeah I must imagined her filming a whole ass movie around the soundtrack, rehearsing for months, then heading right into JWT etc. She admitted herself that it was a huge work load and her health suffered. 

But sure, no big commitment :excuseu:

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, mister max said:

Not you acting like ASIB, JWT and enigma didnt happen

It was a joke you people calm down lol :billie:

That's why I used the billie emoji it was clearly a joke :billie:

And anyway she really been on a long break anyway soooo :billie:

Colourful

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Yeah I must imagined her filming a whole ass movie around the soundtrack, rehearsing for months, then heading right into JWT etc. She admitted herself that it was a huge work load and her health suffered. 

But sure, no big commitment :excuseu:

Do you seriously think that when people are talking about album break they imagine Gaga sitting in bed for  years while in pijamas? :flop: Album break = the time between two eras. I literally did said in post above that crafting the soundtrack did take time and effort but it's not a full-on era like Chromatica and Joanne. No videos being filmed, barely and performances. Recording it was always a different project than Joanne and than LG6.

HausOfG
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Do you seriously think that when people are talking about album break they imagine Gaga sitting in bed for  years while in pijamas? :flop: Album break = the time between two eras. I literally did said in post above that crafting the soundtrack did take time and effort but it's not a full-on era like Chromatica and Joanne. No videos being filmed, barely and performances. Recording it was always a different project than Joanne and than LG6.

Some do. 

And I disagree. It was probably even more stressful because she was out of her comfort zone. 

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Some do. 

And I disagree. It was probably even more stressful because she was out of her comfort zone. 

I am not discussing the effort but the qualities that make it an album break. :flop:

HausOfG
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I am not discussing the effort but the qualities that make it an album break. :flop:

Its not an album break if she's made a damn album since then! And she did.  It sold 8 million plus. We all got it and played it to death. You're  saying it's been 3 or 4 years since she put out an album. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 Saying it was a side project is a bit much. It took up the guts of 3 years of her life from getting role to finishing award season. 

The Z
3 hours ago, HausOfG said:

Enigma is not ending in May... 

it is, it was confirmed by Park Theater or whatever it's called. She will probably start another show though

HausOfG
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

it is, it was confirmed by Park Theater or whatever it's called. She will probably start another show though

I thought she was contracted for 100 shows? Is that email all people are basing this off of? 

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Its not an album break if she's made a damn album since then! And she did.  It sold 8 million plus. We all got it and played it to death. You're  saying it's been 3 or 4 years since she put out an album. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 Saying it was a side project is a bit much. It took up the guts of 3 years of her life from getting role to finishing award season. 

:fail:

Of course I and we love the album and played it however it's not an official studio album. Regardless of much it sold.

Its recording was always separate to LG6. What part of she didn't crafted it as a body work the same way she created Joanne and Chormatica you don't get? It WAS a side project, side release in her discography.

I am sure you are a new fan but thinking from an older fan perspective ASIB and LG6 were two separate project from the start. We knew both of them were coming. When ASIB got delayed, we were expecting LG6. And so it most likely was in her head, LG6 =/= ASIB.

There is a reason why we called Cromatica LG6 and not LG7 and Gaga's last album before it was Joanne.

The Z
Just now, HausOfG said:

I thought she was contracted for 100 shows? Is that email all people are basing this off of? 

74 shows I think, but it's 74 shows in Vegas, not 74 ENIGMA shows :) There's more than one e-mail, but yes 

HausOfG
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

:fail:

Of course I and we love the album and played it however it's not an official studio album. Regardless of much it sold.

Its recording was always separate to LG6. What part of she didn't crafted it as a body work the same way she created Joanne and Chormatica you don't get? It WAS a side project, side release in her discography.

I am sure you are a new fan but thinking from an older fan perspective ASIB and LG6 were two separate project from the start. We knew both of them were coming. When ASIB got delayed, we were expecting LG6. And so it most likely was in her head, LG6 =/= ASIB.

There is a reason why we called Cromatica LG6 and not LG7 and Gaga's last album before it was Joanne.

I never said it wasn't separate to LG6? of course it was. It was a complete body of work around her character and story. Not that different from working around themes of Love and family issues on other albums. 

Look, agree to disagree because neither of us are changing our minds.  

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

I never said it wasn't separate to LG6? of course it was. It was a complete body of work around her character and story. Not that different from working around themes of Love and family issues on other albums. 

Look, agree to disagree because neither of us are changing our minds.  

If you look it thematically of course it resembles Joanne because the theme of love, suffering etc is universal. It doesn't prove it was a full-on era.

My initial point is that between 2020 and 2016 there were no full-on albums from Gaga. The shaping / crafting of LG6 took 4 years which is significantly more than in her early career and for LG7 we most likely will have to wait even more. Which is ok.

Archived