šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay

Also, isn't VIP 3 supposed to come with GC tickets? Why is it showing seats for Cat 1 when going to check out?

dberrin
Just now, justhislife said:

Also, isn't VIP 3 supposed to come with GC tickets? Why is it showing seats for Cat 1 when going to check out?

It is VIP 2 with GC...

• Thanks 1

phillipaf

Does anyone know why there is no option to pay via bank transfer? I'm from Germany and ticketmaster clearly states that thos from Germany can pay via pank transfer. However my only options are Ticketmaster Giftcard, Creditcard or Cheque. It's so frustrating, I couldn't complete my order and now I have to wait in line again

FinallyFree
1 minute ago, phillipaf said:

Does anyone know why there is no option to pay via bank transfer? I'm from Germany and ticketmaster clearly states that thos from Germany can pay via pank transfer. However my only options are Ticketmaster Giftcard, Creditcard or Cheque. It's so frustrating, I couldn't complete my order and now I have to wait in line again

THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON TUESDAY

I tried to get my tickets but I couldn't pay via bank transfer and I don't have a credit card :(

RIP SOPHIE šŸ¤

phillipaf
1 minute ago, FinallyFree said:

THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON TUESDAY

I tried to get my tickets but I couldn't pay via bank transfer and I don't have a credit card :(

What the ****. HOW??? I don't have a creditcard either. Does this mean we can't get tickets?

darkgaga
Just now, phillipaf said:

What the ****. HOW??? I don't have a creditcard either. Does this mean we can't get tickets?

It is already sold out as well

Glittertinks

omg it's really sold out :saladga:

gaga has become so cursed for me.... i have 0 nerves for this

FinallyFree
Just now, darkgaga said:

It is already sold out as well

This can't be... maybe the batch for the presale is sold out but I doubt that all of the tix are sold out...
If they're really gone, maybe she'll add one more date... maybe in GERMANY?Ā :ohwell:

RIP SOPHIE šŸ¤

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR