šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

UPDATE 3: The journey DOES continue! Paris will welcome theĀ Chromatica BallĀ on July 24th!Ā :party::party:
UPDATE 2: POSTPONED AGAIN TO SUMMER 2022:party:
UPDATE: POSTPONED TO JULY 25, 2021 :party:

Lady Gaga will kick off herĀ Chromatica BallĀ in the city of love, Paris!

Welcome to the topic!

Ā 

FAQ:
1) When/how do I get tickets?

Spoiler

There are 3 presales:
- 10th March, 10AM: Lady Gaga album pre-order presale (code required, see question 2). You need a Ticketmaster.fr account.

- 12th March, 10AM: Stade de France/LiveNation presale: anyone can access, you just need a Ticketmaster.fr account

- 13th March, 10AM: General sale open for anyone.Ā You need a Ticketmaster.fr account.

2) How do I get a presale code for the presale of the 10th?

Spoiler

- by pre-orderingĀ ChromaticaĀ onĀ https://shopuk.ladygaga.comĀ orĀ https://shopfr.ladygaga.comĀ before 9th March 6PM (French time).
or
- by filling in the form onĀ https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.htmlĀ before 9th March 6PM (French time).

Both should work to get a presale code, but no-one is 100% sure of course, but let's say 99%.
You don't need to live in the UK or France to be able to get a code.

3) When do I get my presale code?
Ā 

Spoiler

They will be mailed to us by 9th March 9PM. In the mail, there will most probably be a link to the presale page, along with your personal code, which you can use to buy aĀ maximum of 2 tickets.

4) What are the prices?
Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

The prices (without e-ticket/hard ticket/... fees)

CARRƉ OR 178.60 ā‚¬

CATƉGORIE 1 140.10 ā‚¬

CATƉGORIE 2 101.60 ā‚¬

CATƉGORIE 3 90.60 ā‚¬

CATƉGORIE 4 (not confirmed by Stade de France, but listed on Ticketmaster,Ā probably limited view, wasn't sold on the 10th): 46.60 ā‚¬

GOLDEN CIRCLE 178.60 ā‚¬

PELOUSE ORĀ 101.60 ā‚¬

PELOUSE 68.60 ā‚¬

plan-billetterie-lg-2020-copie-v4_1.jpg?

There will be VIP packages, content can be checked here:Ā https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga

GOLDEN CIRCLE EARLY ENTRY aka VIP 2: ā‚¬ 266,60
PELOUSE OR EARLY ENTRY aka VIP 3: ā‚¬ 189,60
HOT TICKETĀ aka VIP 4: ā‚¬288,60
VIP PARTY aka VIP 1: don't remember price, about ā‚¬400?

(Source packages prices: twitter.com/gagadaily. At the moment, there don't seem to be other sources who confirm this.)

Ā 

5) What are the different payment methods?
Ā 

Spoiler

We accept American Express, Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards, or Ticketmaster France Gift Card.

For customers domiciled in Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg, orders can also be paid by bank transfer (subject to a sufficient delay of 14 days between the date of the order and the event).

(Source:Ā https://help.ticketmaster.fr/hc/en-us/articles/360006583613-Quels-sont-les-modes-de-paiement-acceptĆ©s-)

BUT, be aware, this can be limited for the specific event.

During the album presale on the 10th, PayPal was NOT an option.

6) If I choose a seated ticket, where can I see what view I'd have?
Ā 

7)Ā 12TH + 13TH:Ā Can you guide me through the reservation? + HELPFUL TIPS
Ā 

Spoiler

There is no proof the presale of the 12th and the general sale of the 13th will be exactly the same way as the album presale on the 10th.
-> Beware that pages make have different layouts, steps may be different, actions like refreshing or going back might not have the same effect for everyone etc.Ā We're just sharing what happened to us/helped us.

- At about 9AM, a "waiting room" started, with a timer to 10AM.
- The info on top told us that everyone who joinedĀ thatĀ waiting room before the sales opened, was going to get a randomly allocated number in the waiting line once the sale started.Ā 
- Once the sale starts, you can see the number of people in front of you and an estimate of when you will be able to access the ticket page.

- On the event page, there were 3 different "boxes" which lead to 3 different pages:
Billets/TicketsĀ -> "Normal" tickets
VIP PackageĀ (if I remember well) -> VIP 1
PackageĀ ->VIP 2-4

(For explanations about the different types of tickets, see FAQ #4)

- Once they selected a page, lots of users weren't able to do much more: "PageĀ closed for sale"/"Page fermĆ©e pour la vente". Refreshing multiple times (leave some seconds between refreshing, to not resemble bot behavior)Ā and/or starting from the top helped for a lot of these same users.

- If you're buying a package, make sure to remember which # (VIP 1, VIP 2, VIP 3, VIP 4) corresponds to which exact package. Once selected, the next steps only show VIP 1/2/3/4 and don't show the titleĀ eg. "GOLDEN CIRCLE EARLY ENTRY" anymore.
YouĀ can't go back toĀ verify.

- Make sure your payment method is good to go and buy those beloved tickets! Good luck!Ā :kara:
Ā 

Ā 

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 7

Davian

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (Iā€™m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided Iā€™ll go to Paris!:firega:Ā Iā€™ll go on my own so Iā€™m super nervous but I would regret it if I didnā€™t go. Hoping I can get tickets in the pit!:pray:

Edited by Davian
What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Garden Panty

What do yall think are the best seats to get, I've never been to a stadium concertĀ :gum:

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (Iā€™m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided Iā€™ll go to Paris!:firega:Ā Iā€™ll go on my own so Iā€™m super nervous but I would regret it if I didnā€™t go. Hoping I can get tickets in the pit!:pray:

Don't be nervous! I've been to someĀ concerts by myself and the experience is still great. Sometimes you meet other fans :)

Ā 

1 minute ago, Garden Panty said:

What do yall think are the best seats to get, I've never been to a stadium concertĀ :gum:

The best would be the closest of course!
Here's the plan:

If you wanna sit, CarrƩ Or is the best option if you wanna be close.
If you wanna stand, Golden Circle is the best option if you wanna be close.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Mr Mirko

I would like to go on my own. Just like I did in february 2018. I am afraid its just wishful thinking. I am free from 30th of july through whole august. I would like to figure out how to get off days for the 24th.

I want to see her at least once. The chances are thick.

Davian
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Don't be nervous! I've been to someĀ concerts by myself and the experience is still great. Sometimes you meet other fans :)

I (almost) alwaysĀ go toĀ concerts on my own too and I always have the best time:tony:Ā But Iā€™ve never traveledĀ to a different country by myself so thatā€™s mostly where the nerves come from:messga:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Mr Mirko
Just now, Davian said:

I (almost) alwaysĀ go toĀ concerts on my own too and I always have the best time:tony:Ā But Iā€™ve never traveledĀ to a different country by myself so thatā€™s mostly where the nerves come from:messga:

You will enjoy Paris. I went afterĀ gaga canceled the show. C'Ć©tati magnifique !

• Love 1

Davian
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The best would be the closest of course!
Here's the plan:

If you wanna sit, CarrƩ Or is the best option if you wanna be close.
If you wanna stand, Golden Circle is the best option if you wanna be close.

Idk if you have any insight on this, but do you think the Golden Circle will be sold out quickly? I pre-ordered the album so Iā€™ll get a presale code.

• Like 1

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

Idk if you have any insight on this, but do you think the Golden Circle will be sold out quickly? I pre-ordered the album so Iā€™ll get a presale code.

Well, it's double: as you can see, there aren't Ā a LOT of tickets for the Golden Circle, it's just a smallĀ red box. BUT, those are also the most expensive tickets, so maybe not everyone has the budget.

Anyway, all together, they'll sell out quick. If you can, use different devices and/or ask help from friends/family. That's what I'll be doing to secure my tickets!

Edited by NewUsername
  • Thanks 1

Davian
7 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

You will enjoy Paris. I went afterĀ gaga canceled the show. C'Ć©tati magnifique !

I always wanted to go to Paris so this was the perfect opportunity really! I guess I just needed Gaga to pull me out of my comfortĀ zone haha.Ā Canā€™t wait to experience La Vie en Rose:flower:

Edited by Davian
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

littlepotter

Can anyone please help me with some questions?

This will be my first concert ever (of any artist). I've never been to a concert and I've no clue how it goes, I don't even know how or when to book a ticket, I'm really nervous (especially that it will also be my first time outside my country as I live in the middle east).

When and where do I buy tickets? Can someone guide me through the process?

chaeri pls
  • Thanks 1

SwissMonster
14 minutes ago, Davian said:

Omg @DavianĀ if you go alone we neef to meet up. If we all get tickets we sre a small group of friends so you could join us!

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Love 2

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Mr Mirko said:

There is a second date for Paris ??!

Source?? There is a rumored slot for the 26th, I know that. But that's just common practice. The 24th will probably sell out the first day(s)Ā of general sale, so it will be logical to add another date.

• Like 1

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

Tbh, I think it will. Especially since people travel from all over europe people will be like ā€ž**** it then I will get the expensive ticketsā€œ.

At least I will definitly try golden circle

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic