Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

YaaasGagaaa

Hi, I got 2 tickets 2 hours ago for the pelouse. I really want to try for the golden circle.. has anyone got another code they’re not using ?? or do you think they will sell new golden circle ones again in the general sale ? Thank you!

darkgaga
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

normal GA are still up. Some more tickets of other GA zones still go sometimes up

But for now only with presale code right?

Bazaar

Guys how do we get the tickets? 
I got an email that confirms my order but when do I get tickets? 

Where can I buy the ticket on 12 march??? Ticketmaster again??? I wanted the golden circle one, but I couldn’t buy today :cryga:

Alavaye
23 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Are the places that go available again after "sold out" because of TicketMaster putting more tickets online or because of people cancelling or because of people's tickets getting rejected or ?  What does it mean? Because all those "20 minutes to confirm" would have already passed for everyone in total, no?

BTW: Got a Golden Circle Early Entry noooooow!!!

Now I just need one more!

hoooooooow :( I've logged in before 10am an was in queue and by the time I got in line all golden circle were sold! I bought a Carre D'or or whatever that's called, for the same price, seating tickets and now I am sad because I wanted to be in the mass together with the other fans :(

I am travelling on my own and while the seat I got seems ok (at least you can see something from that spot) I still wanted to be with the crowd... I so wish I could change my seat for the GC ticket :(

Edited by Alavaye
xoxo
  • Sad 1

Just now, Alavaye said:

hoooooooow :( I've logged in before 10pm an was in queue and by the time I got in line all golden circle were sold! I bought a Carre D'or or whatever that's called, for the same price, seating tickets and now I am sad because I wanted to be in the mass together with the other fans :(

I am travelling on my own and while the seat I got seems ok (at least you can see something from that spot) I still wanted to be with the crowd... I so wish I could change my seat for the GC ticket :(

Saaame... spent my whole morning stressing and with 4 devices just to see that GC, what I was aiming for, is sold out, but now as I see you can buy it from time to time, if you keep refreshing the page.. tbh I'm kinda mad about this.. 

• Like 3

littlepotter

Ok this makes no ****ing sense. I'm so pissed. How are golden circle tickets suddenly available? At least they should let us upgrade our current ticket to a better one once it becomes available since we were waiting from the start. This is bullshit

chaeri pls
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Nacchi
6 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Guys how do we get the tickets? 
I got an email that confirms my order but when do I get tickets? 

My tickets are already attached to that confirmation email

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, FinallyFree said:

Trying to get GC EE now hope it works 

How? Where?

chaeri pls

Artistica
1 minute ago, Alavaye said:

hoooooooow :( I've logged in before 10pm an was in queue and by the time I got in line all golden circle were sold! I bought a Carre D'or or whatever that's called, for the same price, seating tickets and now I am sad because I wanted to be in the mass together with the other fans :(

Same! I am getting in trouble at work and been at this since the beginning of the queuing today.

The Golden Circle are always sold out. Once I managed to select one in the dropdown menu, but then there was some red text on the next page saying they are sold out. *cries*

Illundressyou

I tried again, even with a different browser, and now with my phone it says no tickets available? Is it sold out for today ooor? And I never had to put my code anywhere? I'm so confused.. it only wanted me to click a ''validate'' button

Edited by Illundressyou

Alavaye
1 minute ago, Deniss said:

Saaame... spent my whole morning stressing and with 4 devices just to see that GC, what I was aiming for, is sold out, but now as I see you can buy it from time to time, if you keep refreshing the page.. tbh I'm kinda mad about this.. 

Me too... first the website was buggy in the morning with not letting you enter the promo code and then it took ages to go through selection and I was afraid I'd lose a chance to have any decent spot and General Standing and Golden General Standing which are at the back did not seem as if it's the best option since it's a huge area and little can be seen from there (well maybe not from Golden General - Pelouse D'or depending where one manages to sqeeze, but I was worried because the technical stuff/speakers/monitoring will be placed somewhere there and I didnt want to end up behind pillars of metal or smth), so I bought seating tickets which are the same price as Golden Circle but you are still far away :( I want to feel the energy of the people around me... and dance with the others and not be a mummy at my seat :(

xoxo
  • Sad 1

Bazaar
5 minutes ago, Xavi81 said:

My tickets are already attached to that confirmation email

What is the name of the PDF file with the tickets? 

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR