Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK
8 hours ago, NewUsername said:

3295 tickets left

Someone just bought 2 tickets. Now it's 3293 :tony:

Find your freedom in the music.
  • YAAAS 1

Gagalvaro

Do we have any update on how France is gonna manage concerts and festivals this summer?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva
  • Like 1

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Do we have any update on how France is gonna manage concerts and festivals this summer?

All big gatherings are forbidden until mid-July.

Gagalvaro
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

All big gatherings are forbidden until mid-July.

So there’s still hope?:huntyga:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

NewUsername
Just now, Gagalvaro said:

So there’s still hope?:huntyga:

I doubt it, they're not going to go from "no concerts" to "concerts with an audience of 80 000 people" in 9 days. + This is even if the ban doesn't get extended.

Travel bans would also already need to be lifted (completely) for both the fans and Gaga to travel to Paris.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername

3287 tickets left.

Today is the first day the concert is not mentioned anymore on the homepage of Ticketmaster.fr

ViviLittleM
11 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

3287 tickets left.

Today is the first day the concert is not mentioned anymore on the homepage of Ticketmaster.fr

I still see it

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I still see it

Where? It's not in the list on "Bons plans" anymore?

Lippoutou

Guys, even if the show was miraculously allowed to take place, do you think it would be ready ? I'm not really familiar with the whereabouts of organizing such an event but it must be prepared months in advance I guess. Because of the quarantine, Gaga and the dancers cannot rehearse, the stage cannot be built and I don't even know if the concept, set list, etc are done.

So yeah I consider the show will not take place at the scheduled date to avoid any disappointment.

Edited by Lippoutou
  • Thanks 1

L E O
1 minute ago, Lippoutou said:

Guys, even if the show was miraculously allowed to take place, do you think it would be ready ? I'm not really familiar with the whereabouts of organizing such an event but it must be prepared months in advance I guess. Because of the quarantine, Gaga and the dancers cannot rehearse, the stage cannot be built and I don't even know if the concept, set list, etc are done.

So yeah I consider the show will not take place at the schedule date to avoid any disappointment.

Exactly, I've been saying that for weeks!
And honestly, EVEN if the show was allowed, I would feel safer if it took place next year!

• Like 3

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Lippoutou said:

So yeah I consider the show will not take place at the scheduled date to avoid any disappointment.

I think we've all already accepted the fact that the show will not take place on the scheduled date.
It's just nerve-wracking to not have a new date yet, nor an official statement of postponement.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I think we've all already accepted the fact that the show will not take place on the scheduled date.
It's just nerve-wracking to not have a new date yet, nor an official statement of postponement.

Ikr

SwissMonster

I completly get what some people mean by saying it will be postponed/cancelled. What I don’t agree with is people saying that tickets won’t get honored. Makes 0 coin for me. 

1.Almost every big (and small) artist posponed their tour to no given date and all tickets hold their validity. Including most of Live Nations concerts

And 2. Gaga has the tour close to sold out. Why the hell would they take the risk of refunding the tickets and start a new ticket sale? From a business side this makes no sence

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I completly get what some people say by saying it will be postponed/cancelled. What I don’t agree with is people saying that tickets won’t get honored. Makes 0 coin for me. 

1.Almost every big (and small) artist posponed their tour to no given date and all tickets hold their validity. Including most of Live Nations concerts

And 2. Gaga has the tour close to sold out. Why the hell would they go the risk of refunding the tickets and start a new ticket sale? From a business side this makes no sence

Exactly. The most usual thing is to honor the tickets. And I sure hope that that's the case!

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 2

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR