đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

GagARTPOP
1 hour ago, VenusUrania said:

I finally got a pelor ticket :cryga: it ain't a golden circle ticket but I hope it will be worth it!

Congrats!! How? 

VenusUrania
1 hour ago, GagARTPOP said:

Congrats!! How? 

I refreshed the site a hundred times throughout this morning until someone refunded the ticket and I snatched it the very second :ladyhaha:

GagARTPOP
45 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

I refreshed the site a hundred times throughout this morning until someone refunded the ticket and I snatched it the very second :ladyhaha:

Omg I had a test that time:messga: anyway congrats happy for u:applause:

• Thanks 1

GagARTPOP

Hi quick question. When I’m going to but Pelor tix The site says R or E* ticket. What does that mean? Thanks 

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, GagARTPOP said:

Hi quick question. When I’m going to but Pelor tix The site says R or E* ticket. What does that mean? Thanks 

E ticket is just to get a PDF of the ticket so you can print at home. 

I guess R means regular and they'll sent the ticket to your address but thats like paying +15€

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

There's a Golden Circle + 4 Pelouse OR rn guys

Cherry Cherry

If any of you have 500-20000€ there are VIP packages which include a private room and food on sale on the stade de france website

NewUsername
11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

@NewUsername my ticket is still NON EDITEE after 4 months :((( why?? what does it mean? they wont answer my emails

That's weird! What type of ticket did you order? Printed ones? 
If anything, KEEP mailing. Has the telephone line been re-opened by now? 

MiQuenDroid
11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

@NewUsername my ticket is still NON EDITEE after 4 months :((( why?? what does it mean? they wont answer my emails

"Non éditée" means "your order isn't processed". They didn't send it. Call them or send me a DM, I can call them for you (if you don't speak French ;)).

All I ever wanted was love...
  • Love 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

That's weird! What type of ticket did you order? Printed ones? 
If anything, KEEP mailing. Has the telephone line been re-opened by now? 

Yes, i have no idea why i never saw the electronic tickets option :saladga: worst decision ever. Im gonna mail them daily i guess... not sure i can call from my country, international calls are super expensive and were going through an economy crisis 

1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

"Non éditée" means "your order isn't processed". They didn't send it. Call them or send me a DM, I can call them for you (if you don't speak French ;)).

I'll try to DM them. I really dont want you to bother with phone calls, but youre so nice for offering

chaeri pls

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Yes, i have no idea why i never saw the electronic tickets option :saladga: worst decision ever. Im gonna mail them daily i guess... not sure i can call from my country, international calls are super expensive and were going through an economy crisis 

I'll try to DM them. I really dont want you to bother with phone calls, but youre so nice for offering

That's an option during the ordering process, but it'll be a good souvenir! I took the billetcollector :vegas:
Don't mind to send me a DM, we can talk through Discord. I'd be happy to help you!

All I ever wanted was love...
  • Love 1

littlepotter
22 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

That's an option during the ordering process, but it'll be a good souvenir! I took the billetcollector :vegas:
Don't mind to send me a DM, we can talk through Discord. I'd be happy to help you!

I got the collector too :cryga: i hope they deliver them

If they dont reply ill get in touch with you, thank u so much ❤

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I got the collector too :cryga: i hope they deliver them

If they dont reply ill get in touch with you, thank u so much ❤

My guess is they knew the postponement was about to happen and they chose to not send the billet collector :messga: Plus if you choose that you can't print the tickets, you need to get them sent.

• Like 2

Juanlittlem

So I just changed (I have to return the first one) my ticket from Bloc D5 Row 4 to E10 Row 42 which is closer to the stage but in a further away row. Does anyone have any pics/videos from concerts on that bloc? Been trying to find some but no one posts which bloc they are in.

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR