Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

joseanto1997
4 minutes ago, Lisa said:

How did you manage to get first row?

I wanted the GC tickets but they were already sold out. I wasn’t sure about getting Carre Or because it wouldn’t let me choose my seats, so I tried a few times and it showed me different places each time, until I got two that were first row in G8 and I decided to get them. So I was just lucky.

PerfectGUY
11 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

New Carré Or seats are on sale, and these a very good seats, if you didn't manage to snatch one I'd advise to give it a try.

I bought two good carré or seats, not what I expected but the view is pretty good so I'll do with that. Or I'll sell them if I manage to get Golden Circles at the general sale :) 

but how do you do if you don't have a code anymore ?? please help I want better seats :(

Nicollings

OMG! I just bought 2 GC early entry as well! So keep on trying guys, I also did it from my phone so thanks for the tip!!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

PerfectGUY
10 minutes ago, joseanto1997 said:

For those who have already been to Stade de France before, my seats are in the first row of section G8, do you think the view will be nice from there? :triggered:

Stade de France is too big for concerts anyway so the views are bad

but considering that, you have one of the best views!!!! I envy you so much

• Thanks 1

PerfectGUY
Just now, Nicollings said:

OMG! I just bought 2 GC early entry as well! So keep on trying guys, I also did it from my phone so thanks for the tip!!

but you had already used your code or not ?

AmenTheNight
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

but how do you do if you don't have a code anymore ?? please help I want better seats :(

Well actually I didn't use my code this morning cause I wanted golden circle or nothing :messga: So I came back to the website this afternoon and found these good Carré Or seats ...

If you already used your code and bought seats, you might have to wait till Thursday or Friday to try to buy new tickets and sell those you already bought. You could only buy 2 tickets with this code

• Sad 1

PerfectGUY
Just now, AmenTheNight said:

Well actually I didn't use my code this morning cause I wanted golden circle or nothing :messga: So I came back to the website this afternoon and found these good Carré Or seats ...

If you already used your code and bought seats, you might have to wait till Thursday or Friday to try to buy new tickets and sell those you already bought. You could only buy 2 tickets with this code

what kind of seats did you get ? so I can compare with mine :) 

Nicollings
2 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

but you had already used your code or not ?

I had 2 codes, so I kept on trying for GC. 

santimonster

I am very confused.... I thought I had gotten two VIP 2 Golden Tickets... I just recieved them on my email and it says it's seated tickets... wtf.... Can I get a refund and try again on Thursday?

ydnmnme
26 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

oh wowww I didn't know that was possible

so the first they gave you weren't the best ????

Exactly! This system is so strange. I just kept deleting my order and it sent me back to the categories where you choose the amount of tickets. I did this until it gave me the seats I like more!

15 minutes ago, joseanto1997 said:

I wanted the GC tickets but they were already sold out. I wasn’t sure about getting Carre Or because it wouldn’t let me choose my seats, so I tried a few times and it showed me different places each time, until I got two that were first row in G8 and I decided to get them. So I was just lucky.

I’m G8 first row too!!!!

Edited by ydnmnme
𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • YAAAS 1

PerfectGUY

Also guys, I've never been in the pit before

(because I'm too short so I'm scared I will not be able to see anything, and also I don't know if it's physically hard to stand up all this time). But I'm really curious why most of you seem to favor Golden Circle over Carré or, please feel free to explain !! I will maybe try to get golden circle ones during the general sale then

• Like 1

AmenTheNight
2 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

what kind of seats did you get ? so I can compare with mine :) 

Capture-d-e-cran-2020-03-10-a-15-37-21.p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan

Keep trying hookers, I got GC literally 20 min ago :woot:

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR