đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

My ticket from two years ago with the 2020 date on it is still valid right? Or did I have to request a new one lol

Its still valid. I mean, if you have it on PDF you can always download it again and you'll have it with the new date.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Bazaar

What is the best time to arrive if I want to be close to the stage? (I’ve got GC tickets)…

JoanneMonster
On 6/21/2022 at 1:58 AM, Johnny Wayne said:

Hey guys, is there some sort of group chat for ggdians who are attending this show? It's gonna be my first time seeing gaga live and I'm coming all the way from Portugal with my bf who is unfortunately not a stan so I would love to meet some of yall! :kiss:

Would love to discuss outfits, signs or if yall are going to try and throw some gifts on stage if yall are going to the golden circle as well :enigma:

there was one back in 2020 created by ggd, I think it doesnt exist anymore. Can someone make a new one?? I would like to join :sis:

I See You
  • Love 1

Johnny Wayne
6 hours ago, Bazaar said:

What is the best time to arrive if I want to be close to the stage? (I’ve got GC tickets)…

Im trying to go early in the morning but I'm not sure theres much hope of being actually really close to the stage since theres a bunch of early entry tickets

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Johnny Wayne said:

Im trying to go early in the morning but I'm not sure theres much hope of being actually really close to the stage since theres a bunch of early entry tickets

I don't think there's a problem with that since Gaga tends to have catwalks and also if you're closer to the stage you won't see her when she goes to the back of it.

My friend stayed the night before the show for the JWT and I arrived on the same day around 3-4PM. She was 2nd row and I was 5th. She could only see Gaga from her knees up. So I guess is not that good to be frontrow.

• Love 1

NewUsername
On 6/22/2022 at 10:47 PM, Johnny Wayne said:

Do you know how to contact @Admin? Does he see his PMs or is there another more proper way of doing it?

I think he checks his PM's, I'm not sure.

On 6/23/2022 at 7:16 PM, Siena said:

This is my first time attending a concert outside of the US so I am feeling a little more nervous since I don't know the stadium or queue situation. I've been to Paris and driven through Saint Denis several times and know it isn't the safest area, but is there really any reason for concern? Also what are the accommodations like outside of the stadium for those coming early? I have Golden Circle but because I didn't get early entry I still plan on coming 8+ hours early. Are there restrooms outside of the venue, and gates with security for those waiting? 

1) I don't know about Saint Denis
2) accomodations such as restrooms, we'll have to see on the date itself. Some days before the concert, those with packages will have some more info + I will probably mail them to ask about stuff like that as well. 

Summer Boy

Hi! I might go alone to the Paris date, and I wonder if someone would like to join me for the concert. My ticket is called "Golden Circle". 

• YAAAS 1

Clarity
On 6/23/2022 at 7:16 PM, Siena said:

This is my first time attending a concert outside of the US so I am feeling a little more nervous since I don't know the stadium or queue situation. I've been to Paris and driven through Saint Denis several times and know it isn't the safest area, but is there really any reason for concern? Also what are the accommodations like outside of the stadium for those coming early? I have Golden Circle but because I didn't get early entry I still plan on coming 8+ hours early. Are there restrooms outside of the venue, and gates with security for those waiting? 

Really dont y’all worry about the venue. Yes, i wont lie it’s not like the safest area but i never had any problem when there is a show/concert over there. You won’t be alone, people will come early. And of course you will be able to go to the restroom or find some foods in the area 

i’m pretty sure that everyone’s in the GC will get a good view. I went to BTWB in the monster pit in Paris 10 years ago. I was in the back of it and my view was amazing. Of course the GC will be much bigger but just so you know the stage is very HIGH over there. I know that the front row couldn’t see Gaga all the time especially when she was in the back of the stage :glamourpuss: I think you can find videos on YT of people entering the monster pit in the Stade de France and you will see how high it is :enigma:

also we don’t know the stage yet. But if there is any B Stage/catwalk you have more chance to get a good spot. People might choose different spot to stand and it will give you the possibility to be in the first rows (1-10 maybe?) again nothing is sure yet but this is my thought!

EDIT: just found this picture to give you an idea of the stage heightenhr.jpeg

Edited by Clarity
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPNick
4 hours ago, Clarity said:

Really dont y’all worry about the venue. Yes, i wont lie it’s not like the safest area but i never had any problem when there is a show/concert over there. You won’t be alone, people will come early. And of course you will be able to go to the restroom or find some foods in the area 

i’m pretty sure that everyone’s in the GC will get a good view. I went to BTWB in the monster pit in Paris 10 years ago. I was in the back of it and my view was amazing. Of course the GC will be much bigger but just so you know the stage is very HIGH over there. I know that the front row couldn’t see Gaga all the time especially when she was in the back of the stage :glamourpuss: I think you can find videos on YT of people entering the monster pit in the Stade de France and you will see how high it is :enigma:

also we don’t know the stage yet. But if there is any B Stage/catwalk you have more chance to get a good spot. People might choose different spot to stand and it will give you the possibility to be in the first rows (1-10 maybe?) again nothing is sure yet but this is my thought!

EDIT: just found this picture to give you an idea of the stage heightenhr.jpeg

Do you have any idea about the regular GA: what is a good time to arrive?

I was planning to go to the louvre in the morning, maybe even centre pompidou in the afternoon, and to take the RER around 4.30pm so I would arrive around 5pm.

I guess that a lot of stans will have bought GC or EE, so chances are pretty high that people for regular GA won't really queue? I just want to be as close as possible to the barrier with the golden GA.  (so like halfway the stadium). 

Clarity
3 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I was planning to go to the louvre in the morning, maybe even centre pompidou in the afternoon, and to take the RER around 4.30pm so I would arrive around 5pm.

I guess that a lot of stans will have bought GC or EE, so chances are pretty high that people for regular GA won't really queue? I just want to be as close as possible to the barrier with the golden GA.  (so like halfway the stadium). 

Tbh, GA is kinda far… if i were you i would go early. 
it’s true in a way, that most of the fans have probably bought the most expensive seats and standing tickets. But I guess it’s not the same budget for everyone and you can be a huge fan without enough money to buy GC or Golden GA… so idk. I don’t want to tell you what to do but if i wanted barricade of my section i’ll probably skip the museums 

but once again, we don’t know the stage yet so it might change a lot of things!

It’s a picture of the pit for Rihanna’s show, she had the exact same map as Gaga for tickets, Golden Circle, Pelouse Or and Pelouse. You can see clearly the different section 

9j2y.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I agree with @Clarity, those who have regular GA will try to get the best spot possible considering they're so far from the main stage, so they'll for sure queue hours before the show.

• Like 1

Clarity
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I agree with @Clarity, those who have regular GA will try to get the best spot possible considering they're so far from the main stage, so they'll for sure queue hours before the show.

And let’s not forget, it’s SOLD OUT and last french Gaga show was 8 years ago!

Shiva Ruppeni

to anyone who has been to a Gaga concert before - will be there be merch for sale at the stadium?

how does that work? Do we have to get out of our queue to shop? 

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Shiva Ruppeni said:

to anyone who has been to a Gaga concert before - will be there be merch for sale at the stadium?

how does that work? Do we have to get out of our queue to shop? 

They do have the shops open before the show but I don't reccomend going there first if you have a standing ticket ('cause you'll have to hold whatever you bought for the entire show).