💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername
On 8/14/2021 at 10:14 AM, babs441 said:

Can we request a refund for the Paris sjow? I have the ticket printed but it disappeared from Ticketmaster page. I’d like my money back 

On 10/20/2021 at 6:23 PM, spector said:

i just logged in and the "my orders" menu is empty. my purchased ticket is not showing up. wtf? :wtf: @NewUsername, are you experiencing this too? 

On 10/24/2021 at 12:07 PM, Kattys said:

It also disappeared on my account. :selena:

On 10/25/2021 at 8:31 AM, SourPatrik said:

Same issue here. And I was screaming at my boyfriend what he did with that account when its not there in orders🥶😀

Has anybody reached out to Ticketmaster about this yet? I just sent them a mail to ask why this happened.

spector
9 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Has anybody reached out to Ticketmaster about this yet? I just sent them a mail to ask why this happened.

not specifically with regard to the disappearance of my ticket—but to ask for a refund, which, they said, was being processed. if you get a reply, inform us too, please. the whole situation is very strange.

stella + elliot = stelliot

On 12/9/2021 at 3:24 PM, spector said:

not specifically with regard to the disappearance of my ticket—but to ask for a refund, which, they said, was being processed. if you get a reply, inform us too, please. the whole situation is very strange.

They took 8 weeks to process a refund for me. 

• Sad 1

spector
1 hour ago, babs441 said:

that’s very unprofessional. :wtf:  it’s been 6 weeks for me—i already filed an official complaint via my bank to expedite the process. i need my money back, like, now.

17 hours ago, babs441 said:

8 weeks is not that bad, due to COVID restrictions, refunds can take up to 6 months in my country for local events... :fatcat:

Eh I'll try to mail ticketmaster.fr about this concert but the thing is - the more mails they'll get, the better.

spector
On 12/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, NewUsername said:

I just sent them a mail to ask why this happened.

did you get a reply yet?

NewUsername
22 hours ago, spector said:

did you get a reply yet?

Only a standard one with "Maybe the FAQS will help, if they don't and you need more support, reply to this mail", which I did.

• Like 1

spector
9 hours ago, NewUsername said:

@babs441 @spector @Kattys @SourPatrik

They got back to me! They told me the reservation disappears from your account after a year. They also sent me the tickets in attachment.

i hope that in their next reply they confirm that my refund has been wired because the stipulated time interval passed a few weeks ago. i slightly threatened them, ngl. :neyde: 

On 12/21/2021 at 6:37 AM, MonsterHUN said:

Is there any insider here who knows whether this event is in development or is there any chance it will happen?🥲

Gaga’s team will make an announcement after the HOG hype

• 2 weeks later...
  • NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR