💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Stupid Love MV Hits 25M

sethrb101

Featured Posts

Economy
29 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

The thread was celebrating Gaga getting 25 million and the 4th comment from you was about how a Taylor lead single got more views, like who tf cares? No one was talking about got damn Taylor Swift before you brought her up.

Yes I'm triggered :triggered:

Not really, but the constant comparisons suck. 

Ppl have no issue constantly bringing up the man tho

Little mosnters literally are the ones that's started the Taylor comparisons not the other way around 

And I decided to low-key and jokingly but with a hint of seriousness to hit back a little.

If monsters kept comparing it to a 4tb single, I decided to finally compare it to her actual lead

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
29 minutes ago, Doot said:

To be fair, majority of the worlds population likes break. :selena:

That honestly explains a lot :ladyhaha:

Miracle
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Have our standards fallen so low that we are seriously gonna compare a lead single to Taylor's 4th single that was out way after the album to feel better? 

I-

:air:

Yes

JudasJustDance
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

I disagree. I frikken love her bops and I find her music videos very likable in general :vegas:

My fav tracks:

Delicate (my fav)

Style

Bad Blood

Blank Space

Me

You Need To Calm Down

Look What You Made Me Do

Fav vids:

Delicate

Bad Blood

Blank Space

Me

You need to calm down

I admit I found the man to be a rather boring video tho but it's not like Gaga doesn't have a couple of them herself :enigma:

PS: I'm ignoring her pre-pop career cuz I don't care for pop-country :emma:

everyone loves bread 🥖 mess prob wrote all this for nothing 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

But 3 million more views than The Man has received and dropping the day before. 

That is Taylor's 55th single off her album.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

You seem to be oblivious to how powerful Taylor is when it comes to Youtube views. ME! is I think the second most viewed video in 24 hrs. Look What You Made Me Do held the first spot back when it came out. Gaga has never had that power on Youtube. The comparison is ridiculous and the way you came to this thread only to say all of this is even more ridiculous.

Actually she did. She was the biggest star on YouTube  at one point.  Then her record company decided meh... F*ck YouTube for some reason. 

Her career started with her doing the sequin behind the scenes videos. Kind of like the making of a pop star. There were many others who imitated but could never capture as much interest. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pink Tape
47 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ppl have no issue constantly bringing up the man tho

Little mosnters literally are the ones that's started the Taylor comparisons not the other way around 

And I decided to low-key and jokingly but with a hint of seriousness to hit back a little.

If monsters kept comparing it to a 4tb single, I decided to finally compare it to her actual lead

stfu 

"i compared it to the first single to make it fair yada yada"

now whos taking it seriously?

Genuine Guy 09
2 hours ago, Oshawott said:

It's barely getting 1 million views per day now and it's only been like 5 days since the video was released...

This is a lie sis 

2 hours ago, Diamond Monster said:

How much was it at yesterday? as in how much growth? 

It's growing at around 2.8 - 2.6 million views per day :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Oshawott said:

It's barely getting 1 million views per day now and it's only been like 5 days since the video was released...

Its literally getting over 2m per day.

magicalgaga

This thread was supposed to celebrate Gaga's achievement but instead it's full of negativity, arguing and complaining :saladga: 

i was born this way, baby

LG2008
8 hours ago, Economy said:

Have our standards fallen so low that we are seriously gonna compare a lead single to Taylor's 4th single that was out way after the album to feel better? 

I-

Taylor has 35M+ followers... What are you compairing? :bradley:

27monster27

Just to be clear, the tracking week ends Thursday night, right?

he/him/his

Ivannn
8 hours ago, Economy said:

I-

Gaga is an icon, Academy Award winner, singer that adults listen as well as younger population.

Taylor is a type of singer where 90% of listeners are teenage girls.

emilv122812

The music video is a success, definitely! It feels so good to watch Gaga and her dancers doing one more huge choreography like during the good old days of TF/TFM/BTW

Archived