Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

April 10 : LG6+FFVII Remake

ItsCaseyPaul

Featured Posts

ItsCaseyPaul

af53fd15fc9a7f883c391e1077993b3f.800x8003532489-final%20fantasy%207%20remake.jpg

Guys.

It just hit me that April 10th is not only the release date for Chromatica, but also for Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Final Fantasy VII was the very first RPG I've ever played. My ancient ass was 6 years old when the original was released, but I didn't play it until I was 10 or 11. It was one of the most beautiful and heart-wrenching experiences I've ever had. 

But ladies.. I. Am. QUAKING. My little gay heart cannot WAIT for April 10th. It'll be like Christmas but way better.:diane:

Will I stream Chromatica once then play FFVII? Will I listen to Chromatica while playing (and ignore the beautiful soundtrack?) I just don't know.. :saladga:

ANYWAY.

Are you monster gaymers READY?!

Happy Oprah Winfrey GIF

Eighteen

i've never played FFVII. but always heard it was the best one. i only played X, X-2, XIII (i only beat X-2 tho)

ItsCaseyPaul
Just now, Eighteen said:

i've never played FFVII. but always heard it was the best one. i only played X, X-2, XIII (i only beat X-2 tho)

I've played all the Final Fantasy games (except a few of the spin-offs and Final Fantasy XI) because I'm a nerd. X and X-2 were fun, XIII was okayish. VII is still a way better experience than those in my opinion.

I really hope you play the remake and love it :kara:

ItsCaseyPaul
Just now, Knife said:

I'm taking off of work for FF7 Remake. That's going to be an amazing day.

I am too! I requested Friday-Sunday off. :diane: I just can't wait to not shower and eat nothing but Doritos for three days. :derpga:

(Kidding.. maybe.)

ItsCaseyPaul
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

SO excited for FF7R :giveup:

It's going to be a masterpiece. :giveup:

ShayCristoforo

It's also Good Friday :ally:

Stupid Love (Remix) feat. Cloud Strife & Jesus Christ  CONFIRMED

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Seeka
14 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

It's a bit overrated in my opinion. It's only really considered the best because it was the most popular one. 

My brother believes 8 is best, and I'm a little spread out myself. 

My favs are 9, 15, 6, and 5. 

Every Final Fantasy has its problems though. 

For 7 though, it was mostly the graphics and this will be a major cure for that. The graphics and the shoddy translation. 

SuperSunset

Ok but the real question is are y'all cloti stans or Clerith stans?

Inb4 someone says cloti if so help me god:neyde:

Jk jk eveyone is entitled their own opinion 

But Clerith is still the right answer:vegas:

43 minutes ago, tomsches said:

will it be released for the switch too?

It's ps4 only for at least a year.   But even then it may only be for xbox and pc.  It runs on the same engine as kingdom hearts 3, and the devs said that kh3 probably wouldn't work on switch.  But who knows!

@Bobby make a bundle partnership

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived