rumor

Ariana x Gaga is happening + MV

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

Floppy
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Pressed over clowns? Never :billie:

don’t yall remember Nicki literally throwing Gaga under the bus on social media and you still want a collab? :billie:

the only rap collab i see happening is with Grammy winner Cardi, her writer is on Chromatica and she’s a huge gaga fan so it’s would make sense :billie:

NOT THE SCAMMYS:lmao: They literally got exposed for rigging the winner and being racist. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
10 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Because she's on the radio incessantly. Angel was attached to a film/soundtrack that was bound to flop and quite honestly the track had too many cooks in the kitchen. One song not performing well isn't exactly evidence of her not having power when she literally has more than 3 other tracks constantly in rotation across the board on radio. Id even argue both angel and boyfriend got swallowed up by the fact that she always has several songs hitting at once.

Her Troye Sivan collab also flopped. And didn't her single "everyday" peak at like, #86?

fede ARTPOP

I just want more Gaga music, so bring it. :vegas:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Jose P
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Her Troye Sivan collab also flopped. And didn't her single "everyday" peak at like, #86?

Yes but this is Gaga x Ari we’re talking about here. Don’t compare to a Troye collab lmao :billie:

Real Panda
5 minutes ago, Floppy said:

NOT THE SCAMMYS:lmao: They literally got exposed for rigging the winner and being racist. 

When did they get exposed? What year was that? Tell me so I can look it up. 

Inferno
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

That was troyes single. But one flops and she has like 4 other songs constantly still in rotation. Her discog is like a lazy susan.

Anyway, never did I say they're guaranteed a hit but you can't act like ariana isnt always hitting with something. She just releases so much at once that some fall by the wayside. Whether people are gonna care about this one depends on the song. All the ones you guys are listing were tracks that obviously weren't going to impact that well. The troye and social house tracks were boring and the angel single was messy. Everyday was released while she had 2 other songs still getting massive airplay. Etc etc etc.

Floppy
1 minute ago, ManilaMonster said:

When did they get exposed? What year was that? Tell me so I can look it up. 

Prior to their most recent award show.

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

rumors on Twitter it's titled "Rain" :gaycat:

Ariana and Gaga covering a Madonna song? We have to stan. 

rumours
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

@rumours @Twitter explain. 

A friend of a friend who knows Ariana’s stylist’s mother told me that Ariana plans on going back into the infamous donut shop to deliver a piece offering in the form of rain water contained in a ponytail drinking glass. 

Archived