Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

... So what is Stupid Love actually about?

DC

Featured Posts

sarahb
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Just listen to the words its not rocket science :messga:

You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door
Kinda hard to believe (gotta have faith in me)

Cause all I ever wanted love...

Now it's time to free me from the chain
I gotta find that peace, is it too late
Or could this love protect me from the pain?
I would battle for you (even if I break in two)

Cause all I ever wanted love...

I don't need a reason
Not sorry, I want your stupid love

ae0e7005632a8c634e5e0d8bb6a8a886.gif

Yeah but she also claimed that Perfect Illusion was about....social media :emma:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

It's a simple bop like Just Dance... There probably isn't anything too deep to look into :emma:

2School4Cool

It’s about being vulnerable and letting that vulnerability heal your pain.

She’s telling this person “you’re the one I’ve been waiting for,” she’s been in pain but no one is going to heal her from that pain if she can’t be vulnerable and “open the door” to this one person she’s been waiting for. She’s got to have faith in herself because being vulnerable can be scary but it’s what she has to do if she wants to be truly happy in this relationship. 

As for the “Stupid Love” lyric, she referenced it in her Zane Lowe interview saying she hopes with all of the division we have in the world, we can all just turn to each other and lovingly say “hey, I want your stupid love, I love you.”

So I guess if I had to sum all of that up into one solid meaning it would be that love represents clarity and healing. When we open ourselves up to love it can help us heal from pain, it can build bridges, it can bring us all together. 

See The Best In Everyone

funkmedowntown
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

@funkmedowntown yeah, please don't quote the spammers. We can remove all their posts with a few clicks but if you quote them then it stays in your post which is harder for us to find and get rid of :sweat:

Just report them, gag a bit, and ignore them.

Omg I’m sorry, didn’t know that!

Little Mons✟er

TropicOfCANCER

I interpret “stupid” in this context as being “simple.” As in, it’s would be stupidly easy to find love if I take the chance to accept it; but I’m only going to get it if I just ask for it. 

ErickSlayyy
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Well it‘s about stupid love :ohwell: and some sort of genetics and etnigenetics or whatever else the f*ck she said in that chromatica interview

:sharon::lmao:

PartySick
52 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

Omg I’m sorry, didn’t know that!

All good :happy:

💚

Archived