❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
game

Rockstar Games possibly teases new project

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

Rockstar Games, the developer and publisher of games such as Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne, are seemingly teasing a new project. They recently updated their website to include two new logo images, which fans speculate could be a hint towards their next game.  

_3101453_650x.jpg

_3101463_650x.jpg

Fans have quickly found a secret message in the second image, that says:

Killing dreams.
Murdering hope.
Fighting the righteous.
Bullying the weak.
Why don't you tell me what went wrong?

The most common guesses are that the images are teasing either Bully 2 or LA Noire 2. Although the artstyle of the images doesn't fit any of the games that Rockstar Games has previously released.

lavenderblondee

Whatever it is, I'm excited. Also still counting down until we get some GTA news. I'm still content playing 5 though, somehow the online content never gets old...

Delusional

Brand new game pls no more sequels 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Queen Bitch
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

gta v online update for the 543568753235th time :billie:

I would be so disappointed:crossed: 

But seriously, I don't believe they would do that kind of promo for a GTA Online update. They must know how disappointed their fans would get, since most are assuming that this is a tease for a new game. Fans would riot of that isn't the case:huntyga:

Enigma

I want GTA 6 

But the first artwork? Oh wow. GTA style retro futuristic game? Yes please 

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I want GTA 6 

A reimagined version of Vice City... oh wow, what a moment

PG.

vyniildisk

I could not get into GTAV i got it for free and i found it weird and trashy. At least the music was good 

sillynate

They started going downhill when The Benz left... it’s only gonna get worse now that Dan’s leaving too :(

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I want GTA 6 

1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

A reimagined version of Vice City... oh wow, what a moment

It actually makes perfect sense. There has for a long time been a rumor that GTA 6 will be set in the 80s in Vice City. Some users on Reddit has speculated that the first artwork is a hint that it's actually the case. The artwork is very reminiscent of the works of Hajime Sorayama who made very similar art in the 80s. 

These are some  examples of his work:

af753618a970cbb95610a19c630877b9.jpg1-robot-paintings-by-hajime-sorayama.jpg

Enigma
2 minutes ago, August3 said:

It actually makes perfect sense. There has for a long time been a rumor that GTA 6 will be set in the 80s in Vice City. Some users on Reddit has speculated that the first artwork is a hint that it's actually the case. The artwork is very reminiscent of the works of Hajime Sorayama who made very similar art in the 80s. 

These are some  examples of his work:

af753618a970cbb95610a19c630877b9.jpg1-robot-paintings-by-hajime-sorayama.jpg

Yessss! I ****ing stan his style! It looks like Enigma too (@ my avi) :ally:

We’re being FED with retro future (Stupid Love, Future Nostalgia and now apparently GTA 6) oh wow :giveup:

Queen Bitch
23 minutes ago, sillynate said:

They started going downhill when The Benz left... it’s only gonna get worse now that Dan’s leaving too :(

Hopefully Dan got to write their next game before he left. I'm sure it has been in development for a while. But yeah, I'm kinda worried for the quality of their future works

Archived