💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is COVID-19 going to affect Chromatica?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
Just now, Lanadelduck said:

This thread is a joke 

Do you care to elaborate? :triggered:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa

I mean, COVID-19 had her debut a couple weeks ago and granted she still is #1 with no promo. She is GaGa’s only competition imo. but i think people are expecting more from Corona or she might be dubbed a one hit wonder. where is she going next?

HeavyCapiLover

Unless we get a China situation, nothing will happen, and maybe it could push it's streaming numbers :trollga:

Henri Bardot
1 minute ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Y'all panicking unnecessarily. Until people around you start getting it massively then chill.

I mean, it's already happening in Europe, SK and Japan :fail:

An epidemic is very likely to happen in Washington State for now

pooiota

LadyxGaGa

Also some people are saying coronators or coronation’s fav is only on top because of her chinese label giving payola. 

PS- since corona came out with the name of the album, she seems to be debuting more. So people really are thirsty for something new 

FfFfFfFF

Either way, an antibacterial gel won't protect you from COVID-19 because it's a virus, not a bacteria. 

she should put on a mask and go wherever she pleases tbh

tumblr_nbv86mFHff1rikytpo1_r2_500.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

LadyxGaGa
Just now, Suuus said:

Well there goes are lg6 world tour

maybe GaGa will have corona be the opener, little monsters and coronanation unite!

Suuus
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

maybe GaGa will have corona be the opener, little monsters and coronanation unite!

On the other their are alot of countries were there is  no so at least gaga can go there

Guest Adarsh

The fact that more people die from common flu each year than Corona Virus. Its just undertones of racism that come out when people panic about Corona just because its from China. Calm down :triggered:

Joshie S

I would expect her to not travel anywhere and keep safe, to be quite honest.

Now that it's spreading to US and more cases are confirmed, Bobby better be keeping her locked down.

The virus spreads very easily, and with all of Gaga's existing chronic conditions, if she were to become infected, it may flare up her body and she may die.

I have chronic illnesses myself, and I've been very careful with the virus and keeping up to date on it. If I were to become infected my body would just start attacking its self, and I would get severe pneumonia and I would die.

It's pretty serious, and for people saying that it's not are kidding themselves. Be careful.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Spock

the European tour will get Joannecelled AGAIN

who will love me when the night is over

vyniildisk
12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Either way, an antibacterial gel won't protect you from COVID-19 because it's a virus, not a bacteria. 

Eh yes? Alcohol kills viruses wendy williams no GIF

Lanadelduck
25 minutes ago, covven said:

Do you care to elaborate? :triggered:

People are dying from this. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived