Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

Spotify global charts: SL debuts at #6

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

We did it kids! Top 10! Keep streaming and take it all the way to number one!

Stupid Love is currently gaining 4.2 million daily plays. 

Debithius
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

What position was Shallow and PI ?

PI was at 22 and dropped quickly, Shallow probably didnt debute at top 50 but peaked top 5 or 3.

BARCODE
4 minutes ago, Debithius said:

PI was at 22 and dropped quickly, Shallow probably didnt debute at top 50 but peaked top 5 or 3.

This. So Stupid Love (especially with the Tik Tok Challenge debuting by Monday) has a solid chance at a Top 3 debut. If the Tik Tok challenge were to somehow go viral she actually has a good chance of sneaking past The Box and getting that fifth #1. :pray:

KEEP STREAMING. LEAVE YOUR SPOTIFY ON. BUY THE SINGLE IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T. 

It takes five minutes to make a spotify playlist and leave it on repeat.

magicalgaga
5 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

This. So Stupid Love (especially with the Tik Tok Challenge debuting by Monday) has a solid chance at a Top 3 debut. If the Tik Tok challenge were to somehow go viral she actually has a good chance of sneaking past The Box and getting that fifth #1. :pray:

Exactly! Tik Tok is so important today as a way of getting to the top of the charts that we just have to hope that the debut on Monday goes really well :koons:

i was born this way, baby

Debithius
4 minutes ago, magicalgaga said:

Exactly! Tik Tok is so important today as a way of getting to the top of the charts that we just have to hope that the debut on Monday goes really well :koons:

Wait explain that to me. How does a song debute on Tik Tok?

magicalgaga
9 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Wait explain that to me. How does a song debute on Tik Tok?

The Tik Tok challenge for SL by Gaga's team is about to debut on Monday. That means that the song is officially available on the app for the users to use it in their videos.

10 minutes ago, magicalgaga said:

The Tik Tok challenge for SL by Gaga's team is about to debut on Monday. That means that the song is officially available on the app for the users to use it in their videos.

I thought that was just a Gagadaily thing??? So Gaga's team are actually officially debuting the challenge? We live!

Moonlight on Water

just finished streaming on youtube, now i'm going to stream on spotify. i have SL and two short ASIB dialogues

she/her

magicalgaga
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

I thought that was just a Gagadaily thing??? So Gaga's team are actually officially debuting the challenge? We live!

FfFfFfFF
41 minutes ago, Debithius said:

As far as I know Perfect Illusion debuted at #24 with 2M streams and Shallow at #54 with 1.6M.

Archived