💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber's 2nd week album sales drop 90%, concert not selling

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

The new album, “Changes,” sold 200,000 copies last week including streaming. This week, through yesterday, the number is 30,000, or an 85% drop off.

Even worse: “Changes” sold 127,000 actual CDs and paid downloads last week. In its second week, so far, the number is 5,400. That’s a 95% drop, for an average of 90%.

Bieber, however, has a tour starting May 14th, and it’s in trouble. Tickets are not selling. In every venue, huge chunks of seats are just sitting there, unsold. Bieber’s “Intentions” may be good, but the reality is not. Increasing fear of the Coronavirus may be used as an excuse, even if it’s unfounded.

Also, the “Love” tour is all in arenas that have cut the seating in half at each theater. Arenas can do this; they drape off all the seats behind the stage, so as to cut down on lost sales. At the Meadlowlands in New Jersey, Bieber’s show in September has been cut way down.

But the cut downs don’t matter, as the remaining seats– except for floor seats– are not moving.

For the first show, in Seattle on May 14th, huge swaths of seats are still available. On Stubhub, the cheapest ticket is $41, and falling. See below. This is in contrast to Harry Styles’s tour, which is solidly sold out for most of its run, even if the secondary market is going crazy.

Things get even worse for Bieber a couple of weeks later in Las Vegas, on June 2nd, where the solid blue indicates hundreds of seats still waiting to be sold. It’s going to be a long, tough summer for Justin unless there’s some renewed interest in “Changes,” or the tour. Stay tuned. PS Hitsdailydouble must have seen my piece from last week, because they ran a “blind” item about faltering tours the other day.

Source

ER0-Pe7-UVAAIr2j4.jpg

Bambino

I mean this looks poorly written but the info in it about the sales and the concerts may be true. He doesn't deserve this

eWqsCRs.gif

TimisaMonster

Yikes....well the music just isnt there...the Coronavirus is also a logical possibility...

He should have done a tour with small dates and more "intimate" venues to match the albums more mature sound...this would have prepared his team for any potential lack of ticket sales and avoid embarrassment 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GaGaAst

Tag it under achievement please. That's what happens when you release trash of an album

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Delusional
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yikes....well the music just isnt there...the Coronavirus is also a logical possibility...

He should have done a tour with small dates and more "intimate" venues to match the albums more mature sound...this would have prepared his team for any potential lack of ticket sales and avoid embarrassment 

Bieber and scooter are too self indulged for these kinds of ideas 

remember guys no.2 spots are for losers, stream stupid love 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Whether you love or hate the album, y'all need to be quiet and not be reaping bad karma when Gaga's lead single was released yesterday. :huntyga:

Scarlet Bitch

well... tayvoodoo is snatching recently :ohwell:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

LaserTech
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

I mean this looks poorly written but the info in it about the sales and the concerts may be true. He doesn't deserve this

eWqsCRs.gif

The Miami concert is almost sold out, only the far away 400s section is still available. I think this article is exaggerating a bit...

EDIT: Upon further investigation I think this article is just trying to be malicious. The June Vegas concert that they said was in trouble, is fully sold out with only resale seats available. 

Just to be clear, I’m NOT a fan at all. But this article is just plain wrong.  

Amidana
4 minutes ago, LaserTech said:

The Miami concert is almost sold out, only the far away 400s section is still available. I think this article is exaggerating a bit...

For one show in a popular state.. 

zakariah

makes sense, no one wants to watch a walking tattoo lip-synch and touch his d!ck for 2.5 hours straight

Archived