Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Fake LG6 Info Tweet Ended Up on The Wendy Williams Show

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

This isn't the first time Wendy or her team comment on false info and rumors 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BARCODE

I think little monsters actually hold the record for fake rumors ending up on major national news/TV. :ladyhaha:

I made up a rumor on my tumblr in 2013 that I saw the album cover for ARTPOP backstage at the Phoenix BTW Ball (I said it featured green hair, purple skin, and pink font). And it ended up on E! News and Clevver News. 

Helxig
2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

What did she say about SL video? 

Who cares she's trash and we shouldn't even be giving her attention :oops:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BARCODE
7 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

What did she say about SL video? 

The guy actually tried to shade Gaga and say the pink ponytail was a copy off Ariana Grande, and Wendy defended Gaga and said, "um...Ariana Grande didnt invent the ponytail". 

Wendy lowkey always defends and stans Gaga. I've noticed everytime Gaga is brought up she stands by her. 

Full clip: 

Bad Kids

Wow she said Stephanie in a happy way

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

fede ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

The guy actually tried to shade Gaga and say the pink ponytail was a copy off Ariana Grande, and Wendy defended Gaga and said, "um...Ariana Grande didnt invent the ponytail". 

Wendy lowkey always defends and stans Gaga. I've noticed everytime Gaga is brought up she stands by her. 

Full clip: 

Yeah just watched it, seems they taped before the videp came out, we should wait next week for her thoughts. :fan:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

TheSlash
12 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

Full clip: 

"her first solo work in over 4 years"

Is their math related to science? Joanne was released at the end of 2016, that is a little over 3 years ago :poot: 

Ew, David!

Archived