💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Did You Listen to Stupid Love the First Time?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

I don't know if this is just me being a total Gaga nerd, but whenever she releases something new, I can't just listen to it, I need to be all extra and make a moment out of it. I like to be in a special place and make it a whole occasion. Today I smoked a blunt, went to hike a bridge in NYC that's close to my apartment, and I listened to it for the first time high as hell with the sun shining on my face as I overlooked the city and the water. The "all I ever wanted was love" part felt euphoric up there. Then I ordered some Latin American food and ate it when I watched the video in my bed :sis:

So what about y'all? What's your Stupid Love story? Did you make a moment out of it or am I just hella extra? 

Guest michaelbaumgardner

... Not gonna lie, I listened to it when it was leaked.

BUT, talking about listening to the "official" version, I hit my bong a bunch of times right before midnight, and then ran to my laptop to watch the video.

calmar

I listened to it in January at my hostel in CancĂșn. :billie: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

homomo

I had to wake up at like 5am, because that’s the price you pay when you live in Europe and stan a star like Gaga.

Then I went downstairs, made a coffee, grabbed my headphones, opened my laptop and watched the music video.

I then immediately proceeded to the charts thread where I’ve been all day :rip: 

blankpaper

I got takeout from my favorite Italian restaurant in honor of the occasion :vegas: (it dropped at 9pm where I am)

Unless you’re counting the leak as the first time, in which case it was within an hour or so after it leaked in full and I was at work freaking out 

reality’s tight if the music is right

One of my friends from this site sent me the demo leak link to me through Instagram, I resisted it the best I could...

But after 5 second of contemplation I hit download :billie:

BEST song of 2020!!!! :firega:

Monster Hair

i was in my bed feeling very sleepy but i needed to be awake to celebrate the release :enigma:

i played the video first and it was hard to appreciate the visuals because i was shooked by the music :saladga: (i didn't hear the leaks), then i played it on spotify 3 times and then the video again, i love the visuals! :vegas:

i couldn't sleep so i'm really tired right now lol :messga: but it was worth! i love the song/video! The QUEEN is back! :firega:

Donny Winter

I played part of the demo / leak, but didn't listen to all of it. I got my first full listen when the video dropped. :)

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

warhol killer

Listened to it when it leaked :stalkga:  The leak was familiar since I also heard a snippet with a different lyric that I think says "Every nation, got me facing..."

For the official release, I watched it with the MV, since the teaser really made me hype to watch the video.

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Galactic Mess

Watched the video (and heard the song for the first time while doing so) at home, before I went on my way to work.

TheFriend

The first time was with my brother. Tried to invite him to listen to the leak together. As soon as I pressed play, he played something on his speakers too so you're hearing 2 different sounds at the same time :huntyga:. After that I never listened to the leak until she officially dropped the MV yesterday. 

I cleaned my room, made sure everything was super comfy, grabbed my favorite soy milk as well as steamed bun. It was the best start to a new era. :ally:

Miichael

It dropped at 4PM for me here in Sydney and I was on my work break, so I was sitting in my car in a shopping centre parking lot and watched it on my phone, then shortly afterwards I saw the physical releases on her web store so I bought all three which came to like $31 with postage to Australia then I drove back to work with the song blasting through my car stereo :queenga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Whatever the place as long as I'm in good condition hearing it and I'm alone:heart:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

Archived