💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was it worth the wait?

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

CORRECT ANSWER:yas GIF

WARNING: this topic includes love for Gaga, opinions, advice for Little Managers and a theory about the album. Read it on your own risk.

Topic Rules - LOVE & DIGNITY

OPINION: I've been a monster since Poker Face  and the roll out of Stupid Love is the most controlled release that Gaga ever had. From the announcement through billboards, to beautiful promo pics, to teaser 1, to teaser 2, to the cover revealing, to the release of the song & video at once, to a specifically chosen radio interview, to promo on billboards around the world. Every day we'll get a bit more. Gaga is a lady of all or nothing and I have a feeling that we will get it all this time. Not by all over the place and messy promo, but by feeding us (and the GP) bit by bit so the hype and appreciation can grow naturally and will not being pushed down our throats. However I like to get some things pushed down to my throat :lolly: I'd rather see a release the way we'll get it now.

ADVICE: If we look at how carefully everything is planned, it's fair to say the Monsters who wanted Gaga to release it earlier due to the leak should consider a career switch. The job of Manager does not suit them. Can you imagine what would have happened if she suddenly had to shift the entire promo plan which was undoubtedly prepared for months? Yes the leaks where messy, but to see Gaga in control and doing things on her own conditions makes me proud as f*ck. She is everywhere and is flooded with praise. Jet again she won.

lady gaga elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

STUPID LOVE: I freaking love Stupid Love. It's fun and danceable. Even tho I think the lyrics are a bit underwelming and miss some classic Gaga poetry, the production and the vibe & vocals are on fleek. I think Stupid Love is a way of her to show that she still got it to make fun pop songs, but LG6 is gonna be more than just that. I think the album as a whole will consist of different styles.

THEORY: Each tribe has already its own color and its own interest (see BTS video). So wouldn't it be nice when each tribe translated into a different genre music? (Black=rock, blue=ballad, etc.) It are usually the differences that make people fight, but it would be cool when the tribes will stop fighting by the differences in (genre) songs on LG6 because music & dance are universal languages and can both bring people together. We all know how our Lady loves to connect different kind of people by her music. And yes I know that in the past she changed her style mostly per album, but I strongly believe that Gaga once again will show to the world that she's a mother f*cking camelon who even within one album can change to the color the f*ck she wants!

lady gaga GIF

It's an honor.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donny Winter

I love the positivity of this topic! SL was definitely worth the wait for me - plus, I am absolutely overjoyed to see Gaga feeling happy. I want her to feel happy, satisfied, and wholesome with the work she's creating. :)

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

RAMROD

Yes.

I don't need a reason. Not sorry, I enjoyed Stupid Love. :vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ghost Face
2 minutes ago, Donny Winter said:

I love the positivity of this topic! SL was definitely worth the wait for me - plus, I am absolutely overjoyed to see Gaga feeling happy. I want her to feel happy, satisfied, and wholesome with the work she's creating. :)

lady gaga nfl GIF by Mashable

It's an honor.

Glamourpuss

Yes! 100% worth the wait. I'm so happy with everything and I can't wait to see what else is to come. I haven't been this excited for a long time. 

GaGaAst

yasss. Glad I didnot listen to leaks. I still would have preferred a better chorus and ACTUAL BRIDGE. I am happy that she is happy. Music video was best since GUY.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Completely. But then again, this woman is fenomenal i knew she would deliver it . I'm so eager to know what's to come. Meanwhile i'm enjoying Stupid Love  like a maniac. 

Gagaloo911

Yaaaas it's so good and catchy I can't get it out of my head :firega:

And the video is so bright and fun to watch with all that choreo! 

Sylvanas

The first single is never my favorite track but it has done enough to really get me fired up for the album! I'm hoping that it's on the longer side, closer to an hour in length like ARTPOP! I'm just  glad that Gaga is making euphoric and happy music again. This song sounds like joy to me, and it's exactly what I needed in my life right now.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

SpamMusubi

In Love Heart GIF by Alice Socal

Yassssss, beecch! I'm so happy  with the song and excited for the new era :sara:

Sushi is my one true passion

1 minute ago, Sylvanas said:

The first single is never my favorite track but it has done enough to really get me fired up for the album! I'm hoping that it's on the longer side, closer to an hour in length like ARTPOP! I'm just  glad that Gaga is making euphoric and happy music again. This song sounds like joy to me, and it's exactly what I needed in my life right now.

so well put ...couldn't agree more, it sounds like joy! 

Donny Winter
5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

YAAAAS! Totally!! :firega:

This era is gonna be huge! Haters can cry :vegas:

This era is already slaying. 

This is going to be glorious.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Archived